Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 525

Thread: Leafs vs Caps

  1. #361
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    35,726
    Also lol Buffalo.

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,393
    Why is this playoff thread not stickied?

    Also, gonna be tough to take the next one in Washington. Have to give the edge to the favorites in what's become a best of 3. Too bad because I'd love to have a shot at Pittsburgh in the next round.

    Still a successful year but it may be done

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    11,265
    It's the most active thread on the forum and the series only goes as long as Tuesday. Shouldn't need to be stickied. But since you asked.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,574
    The NHL forum needs activity. I know we are all busy with work and school but man it sucks to see such a busy forum declining. Don't really know how to bring PSD back unless they start pushing on social media.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,393
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    It's the most active thread on the forum and the series only goes as long as Tuesday. Shouldn't need to be stickied. But since you asked.
    Maybe it's just me, but I feel a stickied thread is super important. And this Leafs run is exactly that....life changing even....lol

    All good though. I do have to say that I do have more faith in the Raps and bucks than Leafs and Caps. Anything can happen though.

    Quick side bar...my buddy and I and our kids went out for wings for game 1. His kid started screaming "screw the Caps" and it caught on (as in screwing a cap). Was so innocent even kids can say it.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    11,265
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    The NHL forum needs activity. I know we are all busy with work and school but man it sucks to see such a busy forum declining. Don't really know how to bring PSD back unless they start pushing on social media.
    I've PM'd old posters. PM'd posters who had bans lifted. I've signed up on other forums and linked PSD knowing I would be booted off the site. Nothing does anything. Social media is a good idea but that's above me.

    If anyone has any ideas send them my way and I'll be more than happy to bring it up to the higher ups. I'd love to see this forum jumpin again.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    11,265
    Auston Matthews nominated for the Calder. No surprise. He's got his name all over it. Laine and Werenski the other two nominees.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    18,210
    Blackhawks swept by the Preds, kinda diminishes our accomplishments just a tad

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    11,265
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Blackhawks swept by the Preds, kinda diminishes our accomplishments just a tad
    Not really. Means we can take the Caps down. Had our worst game last game and still came close. I think we're going 7 games. Wouldn't be stunned if we won or lost. That's more than we could ever ask.

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,574
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox:31577251

    I've PM'd old posters. PM'd posters who had bans lifted. I've signed up on other forums and linked PSD knowing I would be booted off the site. Nothing does anything. Social media is a good idea but that's above me.

    If anyone has any ideas send them my way and I'll be more than happy to bring it up to the higher ups. I'd love to see this forum jumpin again.
    Social media is probably out of our hands all together. PSD has a presence on social media but I don't think they ever promote the forums.

    I do think the like function for posts should be added. Most forums seems to be using it.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,574
    The Caps are kind of fragile. Tmw will be very telling. If the Caps mirror their last performance and the Leafs are chasing the puck again, then that might be it.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    11,265
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Social media is probably out of our hands all together. PSD has a presence on social media but I don't think they ever promote the forums.

    I do think the like function for posts should be added. Most forums seems to be using it.
    I'm going to bring that up tomorrow.

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    42,206
    Left Michigan at Noon.
    Arrived in Hamilton at 3:30 and picked up my cousins
    Just got into Maple Leaf Square at full capacity for 6:20 after waiting in a huge line and getting incredible lucky.
    Crazy, amazing environment.
    Dropped cousins off at Midnight
    Home by 4am and off to work for 7.

    Made some memories this series. Hope we come out hot tonight. Flick the puck on net, Holtby is shitttttttt.

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    11,265
    Friday, April 21st
    Game 5: Eastern Conference Quarter Finals
    Maple Leafs vs Capitals (Series tied 2-2)
    7:00pm et
    CBC

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    11,265
    Let's get after it!

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •