Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll post more. I've got a lot to say. This team is insane. I truly believe this is the most talented team I've seen. The most well rounded team.

13/16 series the Rockies have won the 1st game. A huge stat imo. They've beaten the NL's best, including Kershaw and Mad Bum. Martinez, albeit a giant douche, is no slouch. They've outplayed the NL West. As sad as it is, they won their first series ever in SF.

Our starting pitching staff is insanely good right now and 3/5ths are rookies. Chatwood and Anderson are our biggest liabilities ATM and Anderson's pitched 2 gems recently. And that's all without our ace. When Gray gets back, Idk who loses out, but if better not be Senzatella, Freeland or Marquez. Oh, and Hoffman's last 2 starts were great. For the first time, there's a log jam of talent for our SP.

And speaking of log jams, idk what they do when Dahl gets healthy. Finding room at 1B/LF and having to bench Parra, Desmond or Reynolds is already tough enough. Then there's Amarista and Valeka pushing Story. And then there's our best prospect in Rodgers sitting in AAA.

The only glaring weakness I see is a long reliever and possibly another 7th/8th inning guy if Dunn continues to stink. Oberg and Lyles are garbage. Maybe move Chatwood to the BP when Gray comes back.

But yeah, I'm really excited.

I don't get to watch as much as I'd like cause i live on the east coast and games just start to late for me except on weekends. But I've been paying attention. The games I have gotten a chance to watch have been impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I'll post more. I've got a lot to say. This team is insane. I truly believe this is the most talented team I've seen. The most well rounded team.

13/16 series the Rockies have won the 1st game. A huge stat imo. They've beaten the NL's best, including Kershaw and Mad Bum. Martinez, albeit a giant douche, is no slouch. They've outplayed the NL West. As sad as it is, they won their first series ever in SF.

Our starting pitching staff is insanely good right now and 3/5ths are rookies. Chatwood and Anderson are our biggest liabilities ATM and Anderson's pitched 2 gems recently. And that's all without our ace. When Gray gets back, Idk who loses out, but if better not be Senzatella, Freeland or Marquez. Oh, and Hoffman's last 2 starts were great. For the first time, there's a log jam of talent for our SP.

And speaking of log jams, idk what they do when Dahl gets healthy. Finding room at 1B/LF and having to bench Parra, Desmond or Reynolds is already tough enough. Then there's Amarista and Valeka pushing Story. And then there's our best prospect in Rodgers sitting in AAA.

The only glaring weakness I see is a long reliever and possibly another 7th/8th inning guy if Dunn continues to stink. Oberg and Lyles are garbage. Maybe move Chatwood to the BP when Gray comes back.

But yeah, I'm really excited.
    The weak links are Lyles and Oberg. Matt Carasiti has been great at triple A with a 1.21 ERA, 1.30 WHIP, and saved 12 of 13 games. He has a little bit of MLB experience. Lyles should be replaced by Chad Bettis. He expects to be back by the allstar break. Dunn needs to get back to where he was for sure.

Right now Gray, Senzatela, and Hoffman should be the only 3 guaranteed a rotation spot. Anderson started looking better, now he is on the DL. Chatwood has not been impressive for the most part. Marquez either pitches like an ACE of a rookie. Freeland has been consistent but his analytics outside of GB rate are very average.

The lineup is doing well, but am I the only one who thinks we should be doing better? Cargo, Story and Desmond need to contribute more nightly. Cargo and Story are playing better though.

Tom Murphy is in triple A on a rehab assignment, but it seems as though Black wants him to get a ton of AB'ssince he has been out for awhile. Last night he had 2 hits. The dude has serious power and could really be a great add.
    Last edited by tp13baby; 06-07-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Nice 5 game win streak going. Let's go Rockies Let's go.

6 in a row.....

Make that 7 in a row.

Ouch followed by 3 straight L's it's been rough these last few games. Hopefully we get back on track these next 16 games might decide the season

Looks like we are getting back on track now with 3 straight wins. Though the last 2 have been heart racing at the end 😬

Rox match a 3 game losing streak with a 4 game winning streak. And it's not the first time they've done it. Team faulters for 2-3 games and they responds like a bat out of hell. Pitching needs to right the ship last few games, especially BP. Offense is coming on now though. DJ .300 now after being .280 a week ago. Idk if there's a better 1-5 consistently batting. And if/when CarGo rights the ship, it's gonna get scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Rox match a 3 game losing streak with a 4 game winning streak. And it's not the first time they've done it. Team faulters for 2-3 games and they responds like a bat out of hell. Pitching needs to right the ship last few games, especially BP. Offense is coming on now though. DJ .300 now after being .280 a week ago. Idk if there's a better 1-5 consistently batting. And if/when CarGo rights the ship, it's gonna get scary.
    I don't think Cargo rights the ship. He has been terrible, analytics have been down when it comes to exit velo. His GB:FB ratio is at a career high which doesn't favor his swing or the shift. I like the team but there is a huge whole in the 5 spot of the batting order. Desmond has not been very good. His OWAR proves it. Basically its the top 4 doing damage. Story, Cargo, Desmond have been let downs. Wolters has been fine.

If the rookie pitching continues to be pitch like it is, we will find ourselves in a dog fight in September. A trade is a must in my opinion.

Well looks like it's the same old rox of old. Still though 50 wins isn't to bad. But they need to get there **** together pull their heads out of their ***** and get beck to winning. I'm sick of this losing 15 of 18 or whatever it is now. It makes me want to puke

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Well looks like it's the same old rox of old. Still though 50 wins isn't to bad. But they need to get there **** together pull their heads out of their ***** and get beck to winning. I'm sick of this losing 15 of 18 or whatever it is now. It makes me want to puke
    I wish Black would continue to put Tapia leadoff and then Chuck in the 3, Nolan in the 4 and Reynolds in the 5. Dahl is severely needed in my opinion. Our offense is a joke right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12