Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ciaban

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about here. ciaban constantly makes stupid comments trolling Giants fans in their own forum and literally never gets infracted for it.

This whole post reeks of short sighted phoniness and/or the exact thing you're trying to say doesn't happen: mods blindly defending other mods (which many of us know is absolutely a thing).

Ridiculous.
    54 Mod posts in the "Melancholy" reported post thread.

We discussed the issue at length and will monitor future interactions, just like any other situation that requires us to do so.

I have seen both ends of the spectrum here in my Mod history; Some questionable posts by ciaban and bullying of ciaban or other LAD posters looking for healthy discussion/debate in the SFG Forum, which both lead to thread derailment.

Keep in mind there's also a "he he he Bodgers..." troll thread that's been active since the 2016 playoffs that the Mods decided to leave open and monitor in the SFG Forum due to our changed leniency towards posters.

I'd be more than happy to discuss any further concerns via PM or if anyone believes we aren't properly maintaining our Mod responsibilities, feel free to email your concerns to SportsDirect Inc. directly.

Their Customer Support email is: sportshelp@gracenote.com
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Again....there's no point. If you guys aren't aware of/don't care about his played out act this far along in the game then nothing will ever be done about it (which is EXACTLY what I expected).

This isn't about one or two recent incidents; it's a history of consistent trolling and baiting that has been allowed to continue without reproach. If you guys aren't willing to do a damn thing about it despite years of evidence, I see no reason to waste more of my time on this subject.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

That "he he he Bodgers" thread is in the Giants forum and I don't see how it is trolling or baiting since it is in THEIR forum. I would hope that fans dislike their division rival and I don't see why they can't bash them all they want in THEIR forum. Ciaban doesn't need to go in there. Not even sure why a Dodgers fan would other than to start crap.

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    That "he he he Bodgers" thread is in the Giants forum and I don't see how it is trolling or baiting since it is in THEIR forum. I would hope that fans dislike their division rival and I don't see why they can't bash them all they want in THEIR forum. Ciaban doesn't need to go in there. Not even sure why a Dodgers fan would other than to start crap.
    Yeah, I'm not sure how one mod can say that the main forum and the team dedicated forum have different standards but then another mod can come in and basically disagree with that.

I'm just going to keep reporting the posts I feel are trolling from ciaban. Maybe you guys should keep a folder. You'll then be able to look at his portfolio for further review.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The folder is already overflowing. They are more interested in protecting their own and/or truly have no idea what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The folder is already overflowing. They are more interested in protecting their own and/or truly have no idea what is going on.
    I really think it's more of the "no idea of what's going on". I really wish I could've kept track of the stuff I saw him say and didn't report or did report. I just think it's telling that there are fans outside of the Giants fans in here complaining about him. MTM and I, also believe ONK, have absolutely no reason to have some sort of bias against him. I hate the Dodgers as much as I hate the Giants. I actually feel gross being on the Giants side of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Yeah I got no horse in this race. I actually don't mind either team. He has actually made me like the Dodgers less.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I really think it's more of the "no idea of what's going on".
    I don't know. With as many complaints as there have been (now over a matter of years), I'd be prone to chalk that up as willful ignorance.

ciaban

Closing Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    We discussed the issue at length and will monitor future interactions, just like any other situation that requires us to do so.

I'd be more than happy to discuss any further concerns via PM or if anyone believes we aren't properly maintaining our Mod responsibilities, feel free to email your concerns to SportsDirect Inc. directly.

Their Customer Support email is: sportshelp@gracenote.com
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234