Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ciaban

ciaban

I would like some explanation as to how I've reported, for months now, many of this guy's posts trolling the (SF) Giants and their fans and nothing has been done about it. The dude is a mod, just the dodgers forum I believe, yet is given free reign to troll in the MLB main forum.

You guys have asked us how to improve PSD, well having a mod free reign troll isn't one of them.

And I don't want the, "We've talked to him about it," jargon. I've been reporting him for months and as recently as yesterday (this morning maybe), he's done the same thing.

As a mod, I was always under the impression trolling wasn't part of the responsibilities, well, at least that's how it was when I was one. His trolls are unprompted too. I could understand debates and arguments but his are without prodding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Thank you!

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

He's been warned more than enough times and anyone that says they can't see through his nonsense is being willfully dense.

I mean, what does this guy actually bring to the table that balances out his consistent nonsense? I'll answer for you: NOTHING. This should be an easy decision, mods. Warnings mean nothing to this guy; take some long overdue action.

....and you say you've been reporting his BS for months, kj? It's been years now for me (though I gave up on reporting his posts quite a while ago).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and you say you've been reporting his BS for months, kj? It's been years now for me (though I gave up on reporting his posts quite a while ago).
    I forget what it was that made me do it (it was during last baseball season) but it was just crap. I have received nothing either, in regards to him being warned or whatever, and it's about time mod's are held accountable. I like this site as evidence by my 10+ years of posting here and mods abusing their status irks me the most. Maybe it's just because I wouldn't do those things when I was a mod but just seems like something a mod shouldn't do.

I've seen mods, who have a welcoming reputation, joke around in ways like he does but there's a difference, he has built his reputation on trolling with nothing close to being 'buddy-buddy' with users. He's a mod troll, that's all he is and he's continuously getting away with it.

I either want to see him stop trolling or be demodded to where if he continues to do it, he'll get infracted/banned. He's scot free right now because he can't be 'infracted' as a mod.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

lol we had this discussion like 10 times in the mlb area with him and mods and he trolls/baits right in front of them... we legit have had the issue 10 times

Even before he was a mod, he'd never get dinged for some reason. Had/has this way of playing dumb or playing victim "convincingly" enough (well at least to mods I guess) any time he'd get called out for his 100% transparent act.

Dude gets away with trolling and direct insults like it's nobody's business both before and after becoming a mod. Furthermore, it's not like he's actually helping the Dodgers forum. Infighting, poor organization, and low levels of participation despite the Dodgers fanbase both on PSD and elsewhere being massive.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol we had this discussion like 10 times in the mlb area with him and mods and he trolls/baits right in front of them... we legit have had the issue 10 times
    Seriously. Who is standing up for this troll and why? It's ****ing ridiculous.

Well according to him, he's not a mod and does not have the ability to infract/ban. Is this new that TMs are now in blue or are mods allowed to straight up lie now?

If so, can I be a mod again, please? I promise I will troll Mets fans at all costs in the main forum and vehemently deny it.

Some posts can get annoying at times, but I have never thought of his posts as trolling/baiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Some posts can get annoying at times, but I have never thought of his posts as trolling/baiting.
    Coming from a Giants fan, this should sum it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    So you guys are saying the reported posts aren't bad? Ridiculous, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    You have got to be ****ing kidding me, Rush. Are you two buddies in real life or something? Dude is such an obvious troll and has no business being a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    Oh, brother. Rush's thoughts on this are so far from how Giants fans on this forum feel on the subject. Call me crazy but I feel like Rush has been standing up for this clown for years now; for the life of me, I really can't figure out why.

Rush and I have had our disputes but generally get along well and see eye to eye. Having said that, I believe he is way, way off here.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh, brother. Rush's thoughts on this are so far from how Giants fans on this forum feel on the subject. Call me crazy but I feel like Rush has been standing up for this clown for years now; for the life of me, I really can't figure out why.

Rush and I have had our disputes but generally get along well and see eye to eye. Having said that, I believe he is way, way off here.
    Agreed. More so a mod defending a mod.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast