Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    That's insane lol thanks for finding that! I was trying to google his stats earlier specifically against the Diamondbacks but couldn't find anything. That trade just keeps getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    That's insane lol thanks for finding that! I was trying to google his stats earlier specifically against the Diamondbacks but couldn't find anything. That trade just keeps getting better.
    Absolutely crazy that it's a win for us, even if Swanson doesn't reach his potential!

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Absolutely crazy that it's a win for us, even if Swanson doesn't reach his potential!
    Honestly anything positive we get from Dansby is gravy. Before the trade was even made I can recall some on here saying Miller for Inciarte straight up would be a good deal. The fact we got Dansby and Aaron Blair is still amazing to me, even if Blair hasn't been much yet.

Honestly anything positive we get from Dansby is gravy. Before the trade was even made I can recall some on here saying Miller for Inciarte straight up would be a good deal. The fact we got Dansby and Aaron Blair is still amazing to me, even if Blair hasn't been much yet.
    This we agree on! Not only has Ender been Absolutely amazing in CF, he's on a great contract for the production he's giving us. Good job Coppy!

According to DOB, Snit said Swanson will play in spots, not everyday with Camargo and Rodriguez active.

Braves Regular Season Games Thread

It's about winning now. Like the move.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

According to DOB, Snit said Swanson will play in spots, not everyday with Camargo and Rodriguez active.
    Really can't blame Snitker here, even though this is not the best decision for the future, Camargo is killing it so he makes us better right now, his numbers aren't sustainable, low walk rate and huge BABIP numbers, but until he cools off he give us a better chance to win that Swanson. Rodriguez on the other hand, if healthy, give us an option to trade Adams/Phillips if we get a good offer and don't miss a beat.

It's funny to think a year ago at this time we could barely put together something that resembled a major league line up. Now we don't have enough room for everybody and our top prospect is forced into part time duty. Coppy is doing a hell of a job so far.

Coppy is the best GM in the game
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

That is why you can't allow add on runs late. How much longer will we have to deal with Krol? All of the bandwagon Cub fans were cute when the sucked for a one thousand years but now they are just annoying.

3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

Quote Originally Posted by beldugo View Post
    Really can't blame Snitker here, even though this is not the best decision for the future, Camargo is killing it so he makes us better right now, his numbers aren't sustainable, low walk rate and huge BABIP numbers, but until he cools off he give us a better chance to win that Swanson. Rodriguez on the other hand, if healthy, give us an option to trade Adams/Phillips if we get a good offer and don't miss a beat.
    We may be trying to showcase Camargo for trade, I doubt it on the short sample size but we got too many SS lol.

3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

Explain something to me guys.....

If you are for trading Albies in a package for a front line starter, making us better in the short term while possibly Costing us in the long. How can you be against benching Swanson, which makes up better in the short and cost us in the long? I don't believe what Cam is doing is sustainable in the long term and I also believe the Braves may be showcasing him a little before the trade deadline. However he has outplayed the production of Dansby, so he's earned the right to be on the field. That said I'm against it, as I think we're a year away and Dansby needs the Ab's. I have said I think he was rushed, so at this point if he's iun-playable due to the play of Cam, send him down. No need to crush his ego on the bench and take away ab's he needs to develope. Let he and Albies work together and develop that chemistry at AAA. That would be the solution for me.
    Last edited by SB75; 07-18-2017 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Explain something to me guys.....

If you are for trading Albies in a package for a front line starter, making us better in the short term while possibly Costing us in the long. How can you be against benching Swanson, which makes up better in the short and cost us in the long? I don't believe what Cam is doing is sustainable in the long term and I also believe the Braves may be showcasing him a little before the trade deadline. However he has outplayed the production of Dansby, so he's earned the right to be on the field. That said I'm against it, as I think we're a year away and Dansby needs the Ab's. I have said I think he was rushed, so at this point if he's iun-playable due to the play of Cam, send him down. No need to crush his ego on the bench and take away ab's he needs to develope. Let he and Albies work together and develop that chemistry at AAA. That would be the solution for me.
    Not against not playing Swanson, but he needs AB's. Send him to minors and get him to work on sliders. I think it's a waste keeping him on the bench.

What I want to know is why fid Rodriguez start last night. He shouldn't have even been called up yet. Why rush him. He was 3for 39 .077 on his rehab stint, and you expect him to hit Lester?

Teheran has found some velocity. Interesting to see. I wonder if he has been sacrificing velocity for command, and is now just letting it rip?

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast