Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by noraj9 View Post
    Haha I don't think it's as much that he's big as it is a position he's never played. Pablo Sandoval held down the hot corner in San Fran at and I'll guess 30 lbs heavier.
    I'm talking height and weight. Even after losing weight he is still a big man and isn't conducive for third. Not playing third ever is just another reason as to why he shouldn't play there ever.

Not quite as tall as I thought at 6'3 but 6'3, 245 is still really big for 3rd.

I had read somewhere that post weight loss playing weight was 230. Height wasn't exactly an issue that came to my mind as much as his weight though. Chipper played at 6'3. Heck Kris Bryant is 6'5.

BBREF lists Adams at 260 and Bryant at 230.

But yes you're right. And he hasn't played. But that was my immediate thought looking at his numbers and Garcia's numbers. They'd make one solid player if either could field third base. Haha

Braves Regular Season Games Thread

Looking for Folty to hopefully not try to stikeout everyone in the park tonight and trust his defense, especially in a big park like in SF. We need him to start going at least 7 some more and he has been wasting too many pitches even lately with huge leads to work with.

3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    Looking for Folty to hopefully not try to stikeout everyone in the park tonight and trust his defense, especially in a big park like in SF. We need him to start going at least 7 some more and he has been wasting too many pitches even lately with huge leads to work with.
    I've seen him getting ahead in the count often this season but still having a hard time putting away hitters, he just doesn't have that plus breaking ball every game.

Garcia is coming around quite nicely.

Folty was terrible yesterday, his slider didn't move and his 4 seamer was straight as a line, we know that when he's on it, he looks like a frontline starter but he's too inconsistent. We've seen 279 IP of 4.83/4.76/4.24 ERA/FIP/xFIP so is not a small sample size, he probably isn't more than a 5th starter, he's still has time but it looks like the Braves will need to decide if they want him to be a 5th starter or a high leverage reliever.

Braves Regular Season Games Thread

I think we need to do something soon with Colon and to a lesser extent Dickey before Snit loses the club. Medlen is getting bumped up to AA in his rehab assignment, I know they won't and shouldn't rush him but if this keeps up maybe make Colon the long man and put Meds in the rotation. I felt like we at least had a fighting chance with Dickey pitching (before today). He actually wasn't that bad after the damage was done today but unfortunately the big damage had already been done.

3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425