Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SunTrust Field

I've not been to STP yet, but I drive over 5 hours. It's different if they played in the rain on a regular basis, but it seems like each year they either delay or call it earlier and earlier.

The Falcons got a retractable roof. Just sayin

I will be staying in Marietta for a week from today and I will going to see the Braves almost every day that I am there and I cant wait. I have only seen Suntrust Park on tv and cant wait to see it in person.

Quote Originally Posted by styxlover View Post
    I will be staying in Marietta for a week from today and I will going to see the Braves almost every day that I am there and I cant wait. I have only seen Suntrust Park on tv and cant wait to see it in person.
    They're only home tonight and a day game tomorrow and then they will be on a two week road trip starting Thursday in LA.

3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

I meant a month from today sorry. I will be going to many games that week. I already bought the tickets.

I cant wait for Friday when I leave in the morning to go to Marietta to watch the Braves. I will going to the games on August 19,20,22,23 and 25th but I am going to try try to get to the games on the 18th and 21st.

I cant wait for Friday when I leave in the morning to go to Marietta to watch the Braves. I will going to the games on August 19,20,22,23 and 25th but I am going to try try to get to the games on the 18th and 21st.
    Nice. Have fun!

I plan on it. Hopefully it doesnt rain that much that week.

Can't judge it till you've been in person. I haven't went yet so I can't judge.

I plan on it. Hopefully it doesnt rain that much that week.
    So how has it been?

Red face

It was fun even though the team went 3-3 in those games. Albies and Swanson struck me as a dp combo for many years. When they brought in Johnson to pitch, I started to tell everyone I was around that the Braves were going to lose and I unfortunately was right. They need to get rid of him as soon as possible.
    Last edited by styxlover; 08-28-2017 at 12:39 PM. Reason: word omitted

It was fun even though the team went 3-3 in those games. Albies and Swanson struck me as a dp combo for many years. When they brought in Johnson to pitch, I started to tell everyone I was around that the Braves were going to lose and I unfortunately was right. They need to get rid of him as soon as possible.
    I wish they would too but he's under contract for next season.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

That is one contract I would eat and take the loss. Addition by way of subtraction is what I am thinking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12