Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    Im disappointed in PG. Maybe he just doesn't have the clutch gene. How do you blow that lead? While going scoreless in the 3rd. And how do you pass the ball to CJ miles with few seconds left. Still better than anything we have, but idk about him being the best player on a championship team. Also it would be ideal to wait until his free agency rather than trade assets for him. We can trade assets for another good player and then still get PG.

Also fun fact, he's 0-15 on game winning shots in his career.
    Thats because PG is more for a star than a superstar. Superstars dont grow on trees. Lebron is a true superstar he transform any team by his mere presents, Curry is a border line super star and like Derozan PG is a star. Its going to be almost impossible for Lakers to get a superstar. They will need to do like most contending teams do. Get a collection of stars that complement each other.

Ex Kevin love, PG, Cousins John Wall cant transform a team to a contender alone but put them on the same team they are a true contender.
    Last edited by ldawg; 04-23-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    either i am your dupe account or you are mine because we understand basketball in a similar fashion esp when it comes to defense first... Seriously
    Don't tell anybody that we are dupe accounts

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Don't tell anybody that we are dupe accounts

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hahaha

We aren't.. I'm a laker fan, can't even imagine being a 76er fan (no offense to MTM). Although I will say that I was low key a pretty big Allen iverson fan back in the day (unless he was playing against the lakers).

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Hahaha

We aren't.. I'm a laker fan, can't even imagine being a 76er fan (no offense to MTM). Although I will say that I was low key a pretty big Allen iverson fan back in the day (unless he was playing against the lakers).
    no offense taken... fun note... I thought to myself the other day because of Rocco... I am glad I am not a full time member of your forum or a lakers fan... Id have gotten banned xD

Most of you guys are cool though... I miss jerrell and 42 : (

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    no offense taken... fun note... I thought to myself the other day because of Rocco... I am glad I am not a full time member of your forum or a lakers fan... Id have gotten banned xD

Most of you guys are cool though... I miss jerrell and 42 : (
    There should be at least one Rocco in every forum.. hahaha

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Thats because PG is more for a star than a superstar. Superstars dont grow on trees. Lebron is a true superstar he transform any team by his mere presents, Curry is a border line super star and like Derozan PG is a star. Its going to be almost impossible for Lakers to get a superstar. They will need to do like most contending teams do. Get a collection of stars that complement each other.

Ex Kevin love, PG, Cousins John Wall cant transform a team to a contender alone but put them on the same team they are a true contender.
    I agree that PG isn't a super star player capable of transforming a team into a contender. However, I disagree with your thesis that Steph Curry is a borderline super star. He is the reigning 2x league MVP. For the past two years in a row, he was thought of as more valuable than Lebron and every other player in the NBA. How can those accolades not qualify him as a definitive super star?

Whether in free agency two summers from now or via trade before then, the four-time All-Star is still hell-bent on joining the Los Angeles Lakers. Maybe now more than ever. – via USA Today Sports
    Free Agency, Trade, Paul George, Los Angeles Lakers
    Storyline: Paul George to Lakers?
    Bird, according to sources, was unwilling to trade George before the NBA’s trade deadline in February. With Bird no longer making the Pacers’ top basketball decisions, a trade to ensure the Pacers receive compensation for George could become more of a possibility this summer. If George doesn’t make one of the All-NBA teams, he could re-sign with the Pacers for approximately $180 million over five years. In either case, he can sign with another team for four years and about $130 million. – via Indianapolis S

The Bird flew, because he knows that the rebuilding is coming due to PG leaving sooner or later. Magic has to make an offer that they can not refuse. Just like NO did for Cousins. If they refuse then let him go. If he wants to come, he will come.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011