Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 151 to 158 of 158
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    Im disappointed in PG. Maybe he just doesn't have the clutch gene. How do you blow that lead? While going scoreless in the 3rd. And how do you pass the ball to CJ miles with few seconds left. Still better than anything we have, but idk about him being the best player on a championship team. Also it would be ideal to wait until his free agency rather than trade assets for him. We can trade assets for another good player and then still get PG.

    Also fun fact, he's 0-15 on game winning shots in his career.
    Thats because PG is more for a star than a superstar. Superstars dont grow on trees. Lebron is a true superstar he transform any team by his mere presents, Curry is a border line super star and like Derozan PG is a star. Its going to be almost impossible for Lakers to get a superstar. They will need to do like most contending teams do. Get a collection of stars that complement each other.

    Ex Kevin love, PG, Cousins John Wall cant transform a team to a contender alone but put them on the same team they are a true contender.
    Last edited by ldawg; 04-23-2017 at 10:27 AM.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    either i am your dupe account or you are mine because we understand basketball in a similar fashion esp when it comes to defense first... Seriously
    Don't tell anybody that we are dupe accounts

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    20,361
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Don't tell anybody that we are dupe accounts

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hahaha

    We aren't.. I'm a laker fan, can't even imagine being a 76er fan (no offense to MTM). Although I will say that I was low key a pretty big Allen iverson fan back in the day (unless he was playing against the lakers).

    Your baby can't do this

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    84,464
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Hahaha

    We aren't.. I'm a laker fan, can't even imagine being a 76er fan (no offense to MTM). Although I will say that I was low key a pretty big Allen iverson fan back in the day (unless he was playing against the lakers).
    no offense taken... fun note... I thought to myself the other day because of Rocco... I am glad I am not a full time member of your forum or a lakers fan... Id have gotten banned xD

    Most of you guys are cool though... I miss jerrell and 42 : (

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    no offense taken... fun note... I thought to myself the other day because of Rocco... I am glad I am not a full time member of your forum or a lakers fan... Id have gotten banned xD

    Most of you guys are cool though... I miss jerrell and 42 : (
    There should be at least one Rocco in every forum.. hahaha

    Your baby can't do this

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Thats because PG is more for a star than a superstar. Superstars dont grow on trees. Lebron is a true superstar he transform any team by his mere presents, Curry is a border line super star and like Derozan PG is a star. Its going to be almost impossible for Lakers to get a superstar. They will need to do like most contending teams do. Get a collection of stars that complement each other.

    Ex Kevin love, PG, Cousins John Wall cant transform a team to a contender alone but put them on the same team they are a true contender.
    I agree that PG isn't a super star player capable of transforming a team into a contender. However, I disagree with your thesis that Steph Curry is a borderline super star. He is the reigning 2x league MVP. For the past two years in a row, he was thought of as more valuable than Lebron and every other player in the NBA. How can those accolades not qualify him as a definitive super star?

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    18,177
    Whether in free agency two summers from now or via trade before then, the four-time All-Star is still hell-bent on joining the Los Angeles Lakers. Maybe now more than ever. – via USA Today Sports
    Free Agency, Trade, Paul George, Los Angeles Lakers
    Storyline: Paul George to Lakers?
    Bird, according to sources, was unwilling to trade George before the NBA’s trade deadline in February. With Bird no longer making the Pacers’ top basketball decisions, a trade to ensure the Pacers receive compensation for George could become more of a possibility this summer. If George doesn’t make one of the All-NBA teams, he could re-sign with the Pacers for approximately $180 million over five years. In either case, he can sign with another team for four years and about $130 million. – via Indianapolis S

    The Bird flew, because he knows that the rebuilding is coming due to PG leaving sooner or later. Magic has to make an offer that they can not refuse. Just like NO did for Cousins. If they refuse then let him go. If he wants to come, he will come.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •