Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100
Results 1,486 to 1,493 of 1493
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I am now changing my WS representation from the Nats to the Cubs to face the Red Sox because I can. We are hitting and pitching at the right time!

Cubbies unite!!!
    I don't think anyone can match the Dodgers pitchhing and the depth they have on offense. Its insane.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I don't think anyone can match the Dodgers pitchhing and the depth they have on offense. Its insane.
    No one can

But, they can still lose.

They've lost 3 times to the Braves during this streak.

Anything can happen.

Dodgers, probably, have the best chance at winning the World Series.
    Dodgers will probably not win the World Series.
    A poet's work is to name the unnameable, to point at frauds, to take sides, start arguments, shape the world, and stop it going to sleep.
    - Salman Rushdie

Donít argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    óGreg King

REPORT MISOGYNISTIC POSTS

*Thread deleted by PSD - apparently PSD's stance on misogyny isn't a topic they want to discuss. With good reason, it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I am now changing my WS representation from the Nats to the Cubs to face the Red Sox because I can. We are hitting and pitching at the right time!

Cubbies unite!!!
    Cubs and dubs fan? Seems legit

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

He likes the Pats and the penguins too
    #BringBackMatty

We're trying to disown him but he just plugs emojis in his ears

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Do tell.
    Went something like this...the Jays score 2 in the top of the 10th to go up 5-3. Bottom of inning starts with Schwarber reaching base on a wild pitch strike out. Then a single by Zobrist. Then another wild pitch scores a run to make it 5-4. Then after a ground out by Rizzo, Baez strikes out on a ball in the dirt and the catcher forgets to throw it to first. They call it a K and a fielders choice and there's now a guy on 1st and 3rd with 1 out. Then Baez steals 2nd. Heyward is then hit by a pitch. Avila then singles to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

He likes the Pats and the penguins too
    I cannot support cheaters so no Pats. I have high standards when it comes to supporting my teams

Warriors are Champions by sacrificing their individual play for the team. You either win as a team or you don't win which we as fans appreciate!

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    We're trying to disown him but he just plugs emojis in his ears
    Good luck with that cause no one fan or an entire fan base could get me to not support their team.

It would have to be something awful the team does that would make me stop supporting them like cheating the games and lying about it, very deceiving. It's why I was so relieved the Niners didn't hire that cheating McDaniels.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/broncos-coach-fined-for-spying

Or lying to players or purposely trying to lose games while in the race which the Cubs has not done nothing like that but has mostly made solid moves like trading for Q to fill a major need as another ace like arm as we have turn our subpar play around in the 2nd half. And the organization has made good gestures like giving Bartman a WS ring which i think is very cool after so many Cubs fans has made threats, etc after what happened dbut he remained a diehard Cubs fan. Sometimes I feel like Bartman with these long time Cubbies like you trying to push me away from supporting their team but I'm still here providing my support even tho I'm not a long time fan like you guys
    Last edited by eDush; Yesterday at 06:49 PM.

Warriors are Champions by sacrificing their individual play for the team. You either win as a team or you don't win which we as fans appreciate!

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100