Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Celtics made a mistake not trading for Cousins

They could have gotten an MVP candidate that has perfect chemistry with their other star. Celtics would have elevated themselves to the level of Spurs and warriors, surpassing the Cavs and ending Lebrons Reign. Danny Aige will have nightmares about cousins if they ever meet in the finals, which now will most likely not happen without cousins. Is the one of the all time failed safe non trades by an almost contender ready to make the perfect move?
    “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

- Charles Reade

lol ainge aint abaout making trades unless he butt rapes people because he took advantage of the nets he thinks that is the going rate... you want that lottery pick he want 10 dollars on the dollar... for that lottery pick you need to give up cousins and the next 5 first rounders or NO DEAL.

We will see the celtics enjoy not winning championships and watching other young teams surpass them while the kings collect future mvps

They should have traded Avery Bradley, Marcus Smart, Jae Crowder, Jaylen Brown, the Nets pick and the next 1st they could trade for Cousins, PG and Butler.

IT, Butler, PG, Horford, Cousins

Like an actual fantasy team lol

Cousins is a bad investment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They should have traded Avery Bradley, Marcus Smart, Jae Crowder, Jaylen Brown, the Nets pick and the next 1st they could trade for Cousins, PG and Butler.

IT, Butler, PG, Horford, Cousins

Like an actual fantasy team lol
    Too many shooters

i thought them not trading for butler was smart because the price was insane... but cousins should have been had without a 2nd thought... give them brown and a future first or the nets pick and a future first.... that is a good trade but na he likely wanted cousins for like marcus smart or some ****,

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Too many shooters
    Is there such a thing in today's NBA lol?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol ainge aint abaout making trades unless he butt rapes people because he took advantage of the nets he thinks that is the going rate... you want that lottery pick he want 10 dollars on the dollar... for that lottery pick you need to give up cousins and the next 5 first rounders or NO DEAL.
    76'ers fans are still mad that he wouldn't trade a Nets pick for Okafor or Noel?

Celtics were smart not to overpay at the deadline. They have another year to figure things out before contracts are due, so I could see something happening this summer.

Real reason Celtics didn't make a move is because they know as long as LeBron is in the East at his prime, chances are they probably won't beat him. They're rebuilding for a dynasty in the coming years and not for this or next. Why trade for Cousins when next season is his final?

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    They could have gotten an MVP candidate that has perfect chemistry with their other star. Celtics would have elevated themselves to the level of Spurs and warriors, surpassing the Cavs and ending Lebrons Reign. Danny Aige will have nightmares about cousins if they ever meet in the finals, which now will most likely not happen without cousins. Is the one of the all time failed safe non trades by an almost contender ready to make the perfect move?
    You realise nobody takes you seriously?
    Giannis/Brewer finally quit posting and then you show up again....

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    76'ers fans are still mad that he wouldn't trade a Nets pick for Okafor or Noel?
    Hmm... Not mad at all... Again was pro celtics not going for butler because logic... But cousins at that price was stupid for the celtics not to pick him up... The problem your GM has is the same problem everyone else starting to have and thats over valuing draft picks... If you want to single me out because I am a sixer fan I can tell you the sixers have as much of a chance as the celtics at winning a title... and that is no chance... No offense of course... Your best player can score no doubt but he is arguably the worst basketball defender in the NBA... You cant win when you have a lesser version of iverson in my opinion but history seems to back that opinion up.... IT will win you some games but you cant cover up for his defense when you are constantly playing legit teams come playoff time and his offense as great as it is doesnt out weigh how bad he is defensively enough... He will win you a game here and there but again they wont/cant win a championship... Cousins helps a **** ton... As would butler but not at the price it likely takes to get butler... the safe/logical/ideal route would have been to nab cousins at the discount the kings gave him away for while keeping the majority of your assets... Instead ainge did what ainge does... He watched other teams get better because he didnt have a team willing to bend over and provide the lube.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Cousins is a bad investment
    I know mine never pay back money I loan them.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post

Lmao dude could t even carry sactown to the playoffs you know this. So let's trade for a cancerous non leading player. Pretty sure we just got rid of one of those in rondo nevermind give up the future for probably a rental

Plus ask New Orleans how they feel so far

But ya the Celtics are dumb for not getting him
    One More Time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast