Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 474
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    7,069
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    She's got PTSD so hard, LMAO. Half the video is her pranking herself.
    That whack she took at the camera guy was vicious, good thing it was a small stick. She looked pissed.

    It was funny though...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

    Just win baby"

    ~ Al Davis ~

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    11,810
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    She's got PTSD so hard, LMAO. Half the video is her pranking herself.
    Classic, poor little thing. Great humor.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,161
    All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.



    krsonekth

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,161
    Charlie Campbell
    ‏@DraftCampbell
    Lol, potential starting quarterbacks for the #XFL next season:

    Tim Tebow
    Colin Kaepernick
    Robert Griffin III
    Johnny Manziel
    Josh Freeman
    Vince Young
    Christian Ponder
    Matt Barkley
    Mark Sanchez
    Brock Osweiler

    I'd definitely watch the games with that group.
    All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.



    krsonekth

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,161

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    7,069
    Good thing he has the fame of this video, I doubt he'll father any children, lol...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

    Just win baby"

    ~ Al Davis ~

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    12,895
    Got 11th in the Raiders Fantasy football league this week. Fell so far from my league championship two years ago. Good times for all who played this year. Ill be back it it next year trying for my 2nd championship.

    Only good thing is I moneyed in my pay to enter league.

    Never Forget

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    6,798
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Got 11th in the Raiders Fantasy football league this week. Fell so far from my league championship two years ago. Good times for all who played this year. Ill be back it it next year trying for my 2nd championship.

    Only good thing is I moneyed in my pay to enter league.
    Last year I got lucky, but this year the autodraft left me with a really weak team and I didn't do well enough in free agency to overcome it. I learned my lesson to be present for the draft next year.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,161
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Last year I got lucky, but this year the autodraft left me with a really weak team and I didn't do well enough in free agency to overcome it. I learned my lesson to be present for the draft next year.
    I got Gurley'd in two different leagues playoffs, including this one.
    All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.



    krsonekth

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    11,810
    S&B760, How 'bout that missile warning this morning? Scary I bet. What did you do?
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 01-13-2018 at 05:04 PM.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    6,798
    Changed his underwear
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    11,810
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Changed his underwear
    No kidding! lol

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Changed his underwear
    LOL
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkKiLaxXjAA

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    26,497
    My girls brother lives a Hawaii, people were trippin! That **** is crazy man.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,161
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    My girls brother lives a Hawaii, people were trippin! That **** is crazy man.
    No doubt.
    All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.



    krsonekth

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •