LS Jon Condo

New Raiders Signed
    QB EJ Manuel
    WR Cordelle Patterson
    TE Jared Cook
    OT Marshall Newhouse
    LB Jelani Jankins

Raiders Visits,Rumors,News:
    LB Zach Brown(word is far apart on money)
    RB Marshawn Lynch(may come out of retirement to join Raiders)
    LB Perry Riley(Via Tafur Raiders and Riley talking new deal)
    RB Adrian Peterson(Good fit and Raiders may be interested at right price)

Link to old thread:
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ghts-and-Ideas
    Last edited by HunterNRoss; 03-20-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Never Forget

With this new thread. Lets see all the 1 year deals we can pile on.

We didnt lose anyone good.Murray will soon be replaced by marshawn.I thought nate allen wasnt that bad especially on a cheap backup dea,should have brought him back again.Mcgee was beginning to play good but he got injured.Regardless,he was not the answer but made for a good backup.All replaceable.

I hate that this draft is weak at defensive tackle.A good dt pairedwith a healthy edwards would be good.

Conor ( THE NOTORIOUS ) McGregor

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    We didnt lose anyone good.Murray will soon be replaced by marshawn.I thought nate allen wasnt that bad especially on a cheap backup dea,should have brought him back again.Mcgee was beginning to play good but he got injured.Regardless,he was not the answer but made for a good backup.All replaceable.

I hate that this draft is weak at defensive tackle.A good dt pairedwith a healthy edwards would be good.
    The only guy out of the DBs I kinda wanted back was Brynden Trawick. I really thought we would let Allen walk and bring him back... He had some moments. And good on SP.

I know we have not been linked to him, Why no idea.. But if we could get Hankins, I like the talent we have added. Compared to what was lost... Add in Riley or Brown... That would free up the draft and we could just draft best player.. And not focus on a position of need.

Does anyone know where we sit as far as salary Cap? Last I heard we were around 33m but that was before EJ, Jelani, Condo signings and we still have Carr (at least $20m) and Gabe to sign as well as rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfarneti53 View Post
    Does anyone know where we sit as far as salary Cap? Last I heard we were around 33m but that was before EJ, Jelani, Condo signings and we still have Carr (at least $20m) and Gabe to sign as well as rookies.
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/oakland-raiders/cap/

I'm sure Aldon Smith and Dan Williams have seen this site too.

My man Ike got a bad rap

we got 27.5m left to spend before cuts

Edit : The 27.5 is based on 51 player roster and includes all draft pick contracts. Figured thats the safest number to roll with

from what I heard Carr will not be getting a deal nor will the other players until vegas is figured out for sure (should be voted on next week). The reason for holding off on the deals is because the franchise move would allow the Raiders to give players a lot smaller contract as far as cap space is concerned. People like Carr are good enough guys to take advantage of this. Here is a good read:

Raiders players, coaches and other relocating employees would take home a lot more in “net pay.” Although their salaries would remain the same in Nevada, Raiders employees would be relocating from the highest state personal income taxes in the country to the lowest, and they would enjoy a much more affordable cost of living, too

So people keep saying Carr will get 20 and Gabe will get 8 well a Vegas transition might allow them to take 16 and 6 saving us 6m which is a relatively high end contract to someone. This is why waiting could be very beneficial to our future. I believe our core players are good enough human beings to understand this.

only ones left to sign are howies boy and the beast and were set going into the draft

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    So people keep saying Carr will get 20 and Gabe will get 8 well a Vegas transition might allow them to take 16 and 6 saving us 6m which is a relatively high end contract to someone. This is why waiting could be very beneficial to our future. I believe our core players are good enough human beings to understand this.
    Good post(s) and I think makes complete sense, the move to Vegas is going to pay huge dividends.

Jamal Womble on the Zach Brown situation. Jamal Wombie was College teammates with Zach. Here is what he has said on the situation.

Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble Mar 16
    What the raiders offered @ZachBrown_55 was downright disrespectful. Smh took me out of Twitter retirement

Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble 12h12 hours ago
    But Oakland is still in the fight with Zach Brown. The two sides have been talking since the visit.

Former teammate of Zach at UNC been a long time friend, was with him last night. Not going to lie to the Dolphin Faithful lol

Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble 9h9 hours ago
    It's a 2 two team race. Oak and Miami. Other teams are there but would have to overpay to land him. Oak/miami getting garage sale price

Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble 5h5 hours ago
    More news on Brown to come tomorrow. Things are quiet for today. All positive so far but anything could happen.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Jamal Womble on the Zach Brown situation. Jamal Wombie was College teammates with Zach. Here is what he has said on the situation.

Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble Mar 16
    What the raiders offered @ZachBrown_55 was downright disrespectful. Smh took me out of Twitter retirement

But Oakland is still in the fight with Zach Brown. The two sides have been talking since the visit.

Former teammate of Zach at UNC been a long time friend, was with him last night. Not going to lie to the Dolphin Faithful lol

Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble 9h9 hours ago
    It's a 2 two team race. Oak and Miami. Other teams are there but would have to overpay to land him. Oak/miami getting garage sale price

Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble 5h5 hours ago
    More news on Brown to come tomorrow. Things are quiet for today. All positive so far but anything could happen.
    Great post. Wonder if the NV decision can influence Zach's decision?

My man Ike got a bad rap

Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    Great post. Wonder if the NV decision can influence Zach's decision?
    Would still love to have him although I said bad things about Moneybags. That's just the type of hypocrite I am.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast