Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I agree with the Warriors. I am also furious about it!

Absolutely furious
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Who?

Seriously... you act like a guy who leads a team to the conference finals and leaves to the team that beat him is something normal...

even Lebron didn't do that
    Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Charles Haley to name 4 hall of famers. Will Clark, Matt Williams. Tim Hardaway, Chris Mullin.

Rice went to play for the "hated" Raiders. Haley went to play for the "hated" Cowboys.

Then again, I don't get my identity from the sports teams I follow so maybe I'm the odd one out.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Charles Haley to name 4 hall of famers. Will Clark, Matt Williams. Tim Hardaway, Chris Mullin.

Rice went to play for the "hated" Raiders. Haley went to play for the "hated" Cowboys.

Then again, I don't get my identity from the sports teams I follow so maybe I'm the odd one out.
    Did any of these guys leave their teams the following year after losing to the teams they joined? In the playoffs?

And joe Montana? Since when did the chiefs and niners have beef or played in a Super Bowl? Didn't Montana get traded?

Rice joined Oakland yes. But again SF and Oakland didn't have any playoff rivalry going on. They can't even see each other in the playoffs unless it's the sb which has never happened.

The point is, Durant joined a team that just beat them in the conference finals being up 3-1 on them too.
    Idk why warrior fans ignore that.

if Durant would have won a chip or 2 for OKC, and was tailing down in his career, I am sure they would be much more forgiving...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Hey.. watch the game.. KD choked hard against the Warriors. Westbrook did too but he was just playing careless. KD looked like he couldn't give two ***** when we lost. I'm sure that resonates with OKC fans who just saw a complacent KD. He's was great for us and arguably the 2nd best player for five or so seasons but at the end of the day, never helped us win when it mattered. Anyone remember the Memphis series when WB was injured?

lmao why do the warriors think its appropriate to tell a team how to react after their best player jumped ship? no one is telling them how to run their organization..they need to mind their own business.

Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    lmao why do the warriors think its appropriate to tell a team how to react after their best player jumped ship? no one is telling them how to run their organization..they need to mind their own business.
    It was sources, sources is owned by NIC which is a subsidiary of TBD, and the parent company of TBD is By others. Steve Kerr disputed the article

C'mon, man. Most of those guys either won a title with their SF team or were past their prime or both. Didn't the Niners move on from Montana because they had Steve Young, who was pretty good in his own right? Didn't Matt Williams get traded? How old was Rice? Wasn't Haley traded? Wasn't Lott left unprotected in that Plan B free agency back then?

And Hardaway and Mullin were not on KD's level.

Nobody you listed was on this KD level. C'mon, man.

Warriors are being beyond immature! Lol Nobody owes them anything and Nothing is owed to anyone. The fact that they can't be humble shows how insecure Durant really is about his inability to speak his true heart to OkC.

I'm with you. He took them to the highest level they've ever been, it's unfathomable that they should appreciate him. At all. And by them I am speaking of the fans here.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by WITZ View Post
    Warriors are the biggest bunch of complaining P***ies lmao Leave Javale alone, Crying about no music in game, now KD's treatment lmaoooooo soft *** franchise.

#Dynasty - 3 years in, no end in sight

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

very soft

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    if Durant would have won a chip or 2 for OKC, and was tailing down in his career, I am sure they would be much more forgiving...
    Maybe. But my point was just that it's possible to not hate on a great player because they left your team. That part at least happens all the time. Some fans like to hate, I just don't see the point in it. Don't cheer the man fine, but making fun of an injured player is in bad taste no matter the situation.

Poor KD

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast