Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I'll find all the reports later. Everyone knew love was going to Clev and had had conversations with Bron about Clev before Bron signed. Bron didn't even include Wiggins in his letter to Clev bc he knew he was gone. No way Bron comes back if doesn't know he has love in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, everyone didn't know Love was going to Cleveland before LeBron returned.

Were there trade talks? Absolutely.

Was there speculation? Absolutely.

But nothing was set in stone. There was no done deal. If there was a done deal then Love would've been traded to the Cavs directly after LeBron signed. Instead, the Cavs signed Wiggins on July 25th (13 days after LeBron signed), and on August 8th they agreed to trade Wiggins and offered to refund money to Cavs fans who bought Wiggins jerseys. That headache would NOT have happened if the Cavs and Wolves already had a deal in place before LeBron signed. Flip went nuts in late July/early August for the inclusion of Wiggins.

The signing also prevented the Cavs from trading Wiggins for 30 days... if the deal was already done, the signing wouldn't have taken place and delayed everything.

A bunch of conspiracy theorists took the exclusion of Wiggins from LeBron's return letter and ran crazy with it and your memory is based solely on that.

LeBron forced Clev to trade for Kevin Love before he signed with Clev. He didn't even try to hide it.
    False.

Love was under contract in Minn, LeBron wasn't even a member of the Clev but LeBron negotiated a deal to get Love to Clev, and repaid love and Clev by signing with them.
    False.

Chalk this one up as something you just mis-remembered. I like you as a poster and I've been utterly baffled at the amount of emotion and stubbornness from you lately, man.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    No, everyone didn't know Love was going to Cleveland before LeBron returned.

Were there trade talks? Absolutely.

Was there speculation? Absolutely.

But nothing was set in stone. There was no done deal. If there was a done deal then Love would've been traded to the Cavs directly after LeBron signed. Instead, the Cavs signed Wiggins on July 25th (13 days after LeBron signed), and on August 8th they agreed to trade Wiggins and offered to refund money to Cavs fans who bought Wiggins jerseys. That headache would NOT have happened if the Cavs and Wolves already had a deal in place before LeBron signed. Flip went nuts in late July/early August for the inclusion of Wiggins.

The signing also prevented the Cavs from trading Wiggins for 30 days... if the deal was already done, the signing wouldn't have taken place and delayed everything.

A bunch of conspiracy theorists took the exclusion of Wiggins from LeBron's return letter and ran crazy with it and your memory is based solely on that.

False.

False.

Chalk this one up as something you just mis-remembered. I like you as a poster and I've been utterly baffled at the amount of emotion and stubbornness from you lately, man.
    I think you and Scoots are good posters too, blinded by the your love of the current status que, yep but good posters non the less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think you and Scoots are good posters too, blinded by the your love of the current status que, yep but good posters non the less
    I concur.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789