Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Which team will cover the spread?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs -12.5

    1 100.00%
  • Lakers +12.5

    0 0%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 108
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    18,099
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I should man.. I made a few bets at the beginning of this year and I cashed out good, I should do it again haha..

    Betting against the lakers makes it easier tbh, they lose and you make money so it doesn't hurt as much

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    That's the thing,and that is beautiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    That's good... unless you're Rocco, then it's bad. Congrats bro
    Hahaaaa so true.

    Thank you bro, and welcome back in here, we need posters like you particularly in this forum.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    9,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post



    Hahaaaa so true.

    Thank you bro, and welcome back in here, we need posters like you particularly in this forum.


    Bring all the good posters back and Rocco gtfo!! (I'm kidding Rocco we love you)

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    18,099
    Despite his droopy's eyes, ingram seems to be smart and have a very high bball IQ, he's learning even faster since he's starting.

    I'm very satisfied with his early development so far.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    9,180
    FYI d'angelo Russell is the youngest laker ever to score at least 40 (kinda surprised kobe didn't have that record)

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    9,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Despite his droopy's eyes, ingram seems to be smart and have a very high bball IQ, he's learning even faster since he's starting.

    I'm very satisfied with his early development so far.
    Yea man that look that he has that always looks like he smoked some pot at halftime.. He looks dumb as hell, not gonna lie but he's actually a very smart player.. He really analyzes defenses and exploits weaknesses.

    I try to actually look and see mistakes that he makes but it's rare, and some of the misses he has are actually easy looks that he just doesn't finish.. I have confidence those will go down as he matures his game (and he's already making more shots, currently over 50% fg in his last 10 games or something).

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    5,954
    FWIW

    Mike Trudell‏Verified account @LakersReporter 9m9 minutes ago
    More
    Per Elias: D’Angelo Russell (at 21 years, 24 days old) is the youngest Lakers player with at least 40 points in a regular season game.
    FLOW

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    18,099
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yea man that look that he has that always looks like he smoked some pot at halftime.. He looks dumb as hell, not gonna lie but he's actually a very smart player.. He really analyzes defenses and exploits weaknesses.

    I try to actually look and see mistakes that he makes but it's rare, and some of the misses he has are actually easy looks that he just doesn't finish.. I have confidence those will go down as he matures his game (and he's already making more shots, currently over 50% fg in his last 10 games or something).

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Agree, he's just showing the last few games what we expected from him, and he's only 19 years old, that's the scary part, he could be a monster in his prime.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    9,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Agree, he's just showing the last few games what we expected from him, and he's only 19 years old, that's the scary part, he could be a monster in his prime.


    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Despite his droopy's eyes, ingram seems to be smart and have a very high bball IQ, he's learning even faster since he's starting.

    I'm very satisfied with his early development so far.
    He definitely has that Tracy McGrady sleepy-eyed look that can be deceiving...

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,206
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Experience v Unexperience our team is showing flashes of the future. This team with two big insertions should be back pretty soon.
    Moz and Deng?

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    FWIW

    Mike Trudell‏Verified account @LakersReporter 9m9 minutes ago
    More
    Per Elias: D’Angelo Russell (at 21 years, 24 days old) is the youngest Lakers player with at least 40 points in a regular season game.
    Regular Season... big deal

    Magic in game 6 says hello

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    18,099
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    He definitely has that Tracy McGrady sleepy-eyed look that can be deceiving...
    For sure.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    18,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Regular Season... big deal

    Magic in game 6 says hello
    Still, doing something only magic has done? That's not bad haha

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,839
    Remember Kobe didn't start or play much in first couple seasons and wasn't on a all rookie roster tank season which would explain him not having that record

  15. #105
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    1,903
    No need to review the magnitude of this dissident performance from Russell..the same notion stands..

    "Enjoy the journey, because the destination is a mirage."

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •