Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which bottom-feeders can LeBron realistically take to the finals, or a championship?

We know he can take Cleveland, which totally sucks without him. Someone in another thread is trying to argue he can do the same for Miami.
    Which bottom-feeding teams do you think LeBron James could lead to a championship, or at least the finals?

Edit: Let's define "bottom-feeder" as a sub-30-win team, as of this morning.
    Last edited by mrblisterdundee; 03-18-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Just by your criteria of 30 win teams.

Wolves
    Pelicans
    Blazers
    Suns
    Hornets
    Bulls
    Magic
    Knicks

I would say Wolves, Pelicans, Blazers, and Suns have an opportunity to win the Finals. Bulls would be there too but Wade just got injured.

Hell, I think Wolves/Pelicans/Blazers would probably be the best team in the NBA if they added LeBron.

Lebron would fix all the KNick's problems...lol

KP
    LBJ
    Melo
    Lee
    Rose

that's quite a lineup, and a Lebron team won't slack like a Melo led team does.

I don't think he can take any bottom feeder in the west to the finals

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Just by your criteria of 30 win teams.

Wolves
    Pelicans
    Blazers
    Suns
    Hornets
    Bulls
    Magic
    Knicks

I would say Wolves, Pelicans, Blazers, and Suns have an opportunity to win the Finals. Bulls would be there too but Wade just got injured.

Hell, I think Wolves/Pelicans/Blazers would probably be the best team in the NBA if they added LeBron.
    I said sub-30-win teams so no Portland, and you forgot Dallas. I probably should have used a more contextual measuring stick, but it seems too late now.
    Dallas the only sub-30-win team I can see LeBron fitting well enough with to take all the way to a championship.
    The Mavericks lack a star floor general or premier penetrator . They have a bevy of shooters in Curry, Matthews, Barnes and Nowitzi, two of whom have championship experience. Noel is probably the best rim protector James would have ever played with. Add that to the genius of Rick Carlisle, and I think they could upset the Warriors, even at full strength.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Lebron would fix all the KNick's problems...lol

KP
    LBJ
    Melo
    Lee
    Rose

that's quite a lineup, and a Lebron team won't slack like a Melo led team does.
    That doesn't look that good of a lineup. Maybe swap Rose with any bum who doesn't need the ball and it's better off. Just play lee and holiday in the backcourt and it's better with Bron

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I said sub-30-win teams so no Portland, and you forgot Dallas. I probably should have used a more contextual measuring stick, but it seems too late now.
    Dallas the only sub-30-win team I can see LeBron fitting well enough with to take all the way to a championship.
    The Mavericks lack a star floor general or premier penetrator . They have a bevy of shooters in Curry, Matthews, Barnes and Nowitzi, two of whom have championship experience. Noel is probably the best rim protector James would have ever played with. Add that to the genius of Rick Carlisle, and I think they could upset the Warriors, even at full strength.
    Blazers are just at 30 so I mean just because they win one game more doesn't mean they are a significantly better team than they really are.

IDK about Dallas. I wouldn't trust Harrison Barnes as my second best player whereas on other teams, you have more reliable players. Ex: Jimmy Butler, Melo, Lillard. Don't see them beating Spurs or Warriors. They might have a great overall roster but again, they are on the West. Wolves/Pelicans/Blazers/Suns all have better rosters than the Mavs with LeBron. I mean, just going off the list:

Wolves is a no-brainer. LeBron/Rubio/Wiggins/Towns
    Pelicans also a no-brainer: LeBron/Davis/Cousins
    Blazers: LeBron/Lillard/McCollum and with Nurkic turning to an animal lately.
    Suns: LeBron/Chandler (who is quietly having one of his most efficient seasons) Booker/Bledsoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    That doesn't look that good of a lineup. Maybe swap Rose with any bum who doesn't need the ball and it's better off. Just play lee and holiday in the backcourt and it's better with Bron
    probably... Maybe Rose better off as 6th man scorer. lots of bench pieces to help out too

Holiday
    Willy
    Lance
    Randle
    BJ - before he got cut
    Kuz
    Quinn
    Noah

looks better than most of those CLE teams he took to finals.

James took the old Cleveland team to 1 NBA finals. Only 1. Now he can take any team? You guys need to open your eyes.

James can join the pelicans with Cousins and Davis and we will still here how James has no help and that they sucked before he even got their. Even tho they have Cousins and Davis.

James super fans make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    James took the old Cleveland team to 1 NBA finals. Only 1. Now he can take any team? You guys need to open your eyes.

James can join the pelicans with Cousins and Davis and we will still here how James has no help and that they sucked before he even got their. Even tho they have Cousins and Davis.

James super fans make me sick.
    I would bet $1000 on the Nets with Brook Lopez and Jeremy Lin beating his 2007 supporting cast of Big Z, Gooden, Wally, Hughes and Gibson.

Win the championship I'd say Pelicans, Trail Blazers.

Others no way.

Rubio
    Wiggins
    LeBron
    Dieng
    KAT

a ball dominant backcourt with no shooting abilities? Horrible.

Let's not forget that Cleveland is built for LeBron, other teams aren't.

Holiday
    ?
    LeBron
    Davis
    Cousins

Replace the ? with a sharpshooter and we're talking.

Blazers can definitely challenge out west with Bron. They lack a rim protector but they have the shooters and role players for him to make it happen.

Pelicans can challenge. They might bully their way to a finals. The only problem is a lack of floor spacers.

Timber wolves could be intriguing and are a wild card. The athleticism on this team is just filthy. They could duplicate the Bron Miami teams and kill in transition, but those teams had more shooters for James when things got tighter in the playoffs.

He can't

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm curious in the same line of thinking, what teams could a prime Jordan win a chip?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I would bet $1000 on the Nets with Brook Lopez and Jeremy Lin beating his 2007 supporting cast of Big Z, Gooden, Wally, Hughes and Gibson.
    lol why do you guys respond to him in any lebron thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast