Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super ****ing Dario is a god.

just a good day... not only does dario and holmes play like gods.... we beat the celtics whom i hate and help the cavs whom i love... YAY

I can see the Sixers battling for the division next yr.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Warriors have won their last 2 games by >50 points and humiliated Giannis earlier tonight. Seeing as this is a team many doubt will reach the Finals, impressive!
    I figured schedule loss after so many back to back games. If we won then it be a bonus. Heck we barely played our starters after we fell behind. After we loss first quarter lead Kidd got goofy then Giannis barely played and got iced and played like crap. Middleton was cold. I really didn't care since we beat the Clippers. Giannis and Middleton been super tired lately this month.

Kidd force fed Giannis tons of minutes so to carry the team the whole season. Now he's gassed. Guess Kidd figured it out to save him if we fall out of a lead since were still playoffs. Warriors bottomed out so bad after Durant down. You guys were due for a jump start. Bucks are the perfect team to get that opposing team back on a winning streak. Bucks still looking for that spark plug scorer and haven't found it after Knight was traded few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    This is one of the most horribly officiated games of the season.

Ryan Anderson is flopping all around the court drawing fouls. These refs are amateurs to fall for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Horrible calls against Jokic. Ryan Anderson flopped twice, the refs foolishly fell for it. Now he has 4 fouls and is out until the 4th quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Yeah getting a foul is one thing but barely getting touched and falling down, no respect for players like that and he will get fined by the NBA.
    I guess you guys missed it when Faried ran into Anderson and Faried just fell down. Anderson looks at the ref and basically says "that's what we're calling tonight? Ok, remember that on the other side."

Then on the other side, Jokic ran into Anderson and Anderson falls. Flop? Probably, but it goes both ways.

Dame with 49 Points on 21 shots. 9/12 from deep

What a game though last night in Denver. Harden with yet another 40 point triple double (most ever in league history) and even when the threes weren't falling (Denver played the line tough but they also missed a bunch of wide open 3s) they still found a way to get it done. Denver's a fun team to watch and I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Houston on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I guess you guys missed it when Faried ran into Anderson and Faried just fell down. Anderson looks at the ref and basically says "that's what we're calling tonight? Ok, remember that on the other side."

Then on the other side, Jokic ran into Anderson and Anderson falls. Flop? Probably, but it goes both ways.
    Two of the fouls on Jokic were from Ryan Anderson's flops. The first one was a post up where Anderson acted as if someone had sniped him from the nosebleeds. The 2nd one was the "Jokic running into him" and him falling over as if he got hit by a train.

There's also a big difference when the best player on Denver gets into foul trouble and when a role player gets into foul trouble. After 3 quarters he only played 12 minutes. Which was a huge problem because they were already missing Gallinari and Chandler.

The Nuggets rely heavily on Jokic, so for him to pick up those two cheap fouls really put them in a tough spot. They were able to make it close cause their bench played well.

Hopefully on Monday the refs show Jokic more respect and don't fall for Ryan Anderson's tricks.

A) At least three of his fouls were legit (not sure about the first one you're talking about)
    B) He actually did run into Anderson, though on the second call we're referring to. If embellishment gets the refs to notice a foul, sometimes you gotta do it (especially when they called a foul on Anderson when Faried ran into him). Gotta be consistent.
    C) I've seen Faried flop enough over the years to know that no one should be complaining about teams flopping against his team.
    D) I don't like the whole "one player is more important than another so don't call fouls on him" shtick.
    E) Numerous missed calls that game. Could've affected the game goingbthe other way as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    A) At least three of his fouls were legit (not sure about the first one you're talking about)
    B) He actually did run into Anderson, though on the second call we're referring to. If embellishment gets the refs to notice a foul, sometimes you gotta do it (especially when they called a foul on Anderson when Faried ran into him). Gotta be consistent.
    C) I've seen Faried flop enough over the years to know that no one should be complaining about teams flopping against his team.
    D) I don't like the whole "one player is more important than another so don't call fouls on him" shtick.
    E) Numerous missed calls that game. Could've affected the game goingbthe other way as well.
    Faried is pretty average when it comes to his flopping. Gallo is the leagues best flopper. Jokic running into Anderson was Charmin soft.

Jokic gets zero respect from the refs. Basketball gets a terrible rep cause of plays like that

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    didn't anyone tell you, he's not good anymore.
    Last edited by ewing; 03-20-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Dlo with 40 pts, 14/22 on 7/12 from three.

Not a bad game either. Oh, and best of all 6 assists and ONLY 1 TO!

Finally a breakout game.

Lost in all this talk is how great Kyrie has been for the Cavs lately. It's literally a two-man team in Cleveland with him and LeBron. Kyrie is averaging 27 points on 48% shooting with 4 rebounds and 6 assists the past 20 games. He's definitely a top five PG (Steph, Westbrook, Harden, Wall, Kyrie) IMO. It wasn't long ago someone said Kyrie isn't better than George Hill..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12