Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    16,254

    3/17- 3/18 NBA Game Thread

    Friday March 17th, 2017




    Mavs @ 76ers
    7:00PM


    Bulls @ Wizards
    7:00PM
    ESPN


    Celtics @ Nets
    7:30PM


    Raptors @ Pistons
    7:30PM


    Rockets @ Pelicans
    8:00PM


    Wolves @ Heat
    8:00PM
    NBA TV


    Magic @ Suns
    10:00PM


    Bucks @ Lakers
    10:30PM
    NBA TV
    Last edited by kdspurman; 03-18-2017 at 09:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,008
    Lol no Cousins and the Pelicans are up by 17 on the Rockets. It would look really bad on him if they held on to win this game.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,008
    I don't think any team wants to play the Heat in the playoffs...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I don't think any team wants to play the Heat in the playoffs...
    I'd love for the Cavs to play them in the playoffs. I think it'd be a sweep, or 5 games at the most.

    The bottom seed teams I don't wanna play in the 1st round are the Pacers and Bucks (though since Jabari is hurt they don't worry me as much).


    BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19,534
    My guess is Heat will be 6 seed when all said and done. Bucks will be 7 seed and Pacers fall to 8. Pacers not all that exciting this year. What's the reason for the Pacers decline this year? Yeah they're still in the playoffs. But not as exciting as previous years. Is it cause they traded Hill? George doesn't seem to care or lack of interests in the game. He seems kinda moody this season as well.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    84,275
    Lol Ok now if i was ABC I would be ****ing irate... 2 weeks in a row lmao... their ratings tonight will be **** with the tourny on and no big 3.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,008
    Horrible calls against Jokic. Ryan Anderson flopped twice, the refs foolishly fell for it. Now he has 4 fouls and is out until the 4th quarter.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,008
    This is one of the most horribly officiated games of the season.

    Ryan Anderson is flopping all around the court drawing fouls. These refs are amateurs to fall for this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,768
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    My guess is Heat will be 6 seed when all said and done. Bucks will be 7 seed and Pacers fall to 8. Pacers not all that exciting this year. What's the reason for the Pacers decline this year? Yeah they're still in the playoffs. But not as exciting as previous years. Is it cause they traded Hill? George doesn't seem to care or lack of interests in the game. He seems kinda moody this season as well.
    HEAT going for that 5th seed
    Last edited by Dade County; 03-19-2017 at 12:54 AM.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    22,266
    Warriors have won their last 2 games by >50 points and humiliated Giannis earlier tonight. Seeing as this is a team many doubt will reach the Finals, impressive!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,653
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    This is one of the most horribly officiated games of the season.

    Ryan Anderson is flopping all around the court drawing fouls. These refs are amateurs to fall for this.
    Yeah getting a foul is one thing but barely getting touched and falling down, no respect for players like that and he will get fined by the NBA.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    26,881
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems like ESPN has a major preference for Westbrook over Harden. OKC could lose by 20, but if Westy has a triple double, he would be at the very least at the top of the NBA home page. Harden goes back-to-back 40-point triple doubles and has his seventh 40-point triple double of the season (an NBA record) in a win on the road against a very hot Denver team last night, and I see no mention of it anywhere on the site. Kind of infuriating...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    40,078
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Lol Ok now if i was ABC I would be ****ing irate... 2 weeks in a row lmao... their ratings tonight will be **** with the tourny on and no big 3.
    We sold our tickets 3 days prior too. I was originally gonna go just for the Warren G performance but the money was too good. Man those guys who paid a premium for what are normally 20-40 dollar tickets must've been pissed af

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    40,078
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Warriors have won their last 2 games by >50 points and humiliated Giannis earlier tonight. Seeing as this is a team many doubt will reach the Finals, impressive!
    Those kind of stomps are more important than the totally explainable losses too. Talking heads really love when the team sux for a minute tho

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19,534
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems like ESPN has a major preference for Westbrook over Harden. OKC could lose by 20, but if Westy has a triple double, he would be at the very least at the top of the NBA home page. Harden goes back-to-back 40-point triple doubles and has his seventh 40-point triple double of the season (an NBA record) in a win on the road against a very hot Denver team last night, and I see no mention of it anywhere on the site. Kind of infuriating...
    ESPN was bias to the Packers back in the 90's. Wasn't till after Favre,White,Jones,Jackson,Rison and the rest won a Super Bowl. Then ESPN started to give some love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •