Wolves @ Heat
    8:00PM
    NBA TV

Magic @ Suns
    10:00PM

Bucks @ Lakers
    10:30PM
    NBA TV
    Last edited by kdspurman; 03-18-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Lol no Cousins and the Pelicans are up by 17 on the Rockets. It would look really bad on him if they held on to win this game.

I don't think any team wants to play the Heat in the playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I don't think any team wants to play the Heat in the playoffs...
    I'd love for the Cavs to play them in the playoffs. I think it'd be a sweep, or 5 games at the most.

The bottom seed teams I don't wanna play in the 1st round are the Pacers and Bucks (though since Jabari is hurt they don't worry me as much).

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

My guess is Heat will be 6 seed when all said and done. Bucks will be 7 seed and Pacers fall to 8. Pacers not all that exciting this year. What's the reason for the Pacers decline this year? Yeah they're still in the playoffs. But not as exciting as previous years. Is it cause they traded Hill? George doesn't seem to care or lack of interests in the game. He seems kinda moody this season as well.

Lol Ok now if i was ABC I would be ****ing irate... 2 weeks in a row lmao... their ratings tonight will be **** with the tourny on and no big 3.

Horrible calls against Jokic. Ryan Anderson flopped twice, the refs foolishly fell for it. Now he has 4 fouls and is out until the 4th quarter.

This is one of the most horribly officiated games of the season.

Ryan Anderson is flopping all around the court drawing fouls. These refs are amateurs to fall for this.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    My guess is Heat will be 6 seed when all said and done. Bucks will be 7 seed and Pacers fall to 8. Pacers not all that exciting this year. What's the reason for the Pacers decline this year? Yeah they're still in the playoffs. But not as exciting as previous years. Is it cause they traded Hill? George doesn't seem to care or lack of interests in the game. He seems kinda moody this season as well.
    HEAT going for that 5th seed
    Last edited by Dade County; 03-19-2017 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Warriors have won their last 2 games by >50 points and humiliated Giannis earlier tonight. Seeing as this is a team many doubt will reach the Finals, impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    This is one of the most horribly officiated games of the season.

Ryan Anderson is flopping all around the court drawing fouls. These refs are amateurs to fall for this.
    Yeah getting a foul is one thing but barely getting touched and falling down, no respect for players like that and he will get fined by the NBA.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like ESPN has a major preference for Westbrook over Harden. OKC could lose by 20, but if Westy has a triple double, he would be at the very least at the top of the NBA home page. Harden goes back-to-back 40-point triple doubles and has his seventh 40-point triple double of the season (an NBA record) in a win on the road against a very hot Denver team last night, and I see no mention of it anywhere on the site. Kind of infuriating...

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Lol Ok now if i was ABC I would be ****ing irate... 2 weeks in a row lmao... their ratings tonight will be **** with the tourny on and no big 3.
    We sold our tickets 3 days prior too. I was originally gonna go just for the Warren G performance but the money was too good. Man those guys who paid a premium for what are normally 20-40 dollar tickets must've been pissed af

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Warriors have won their last 2 games by >50 points and humiliated Giannis earlier tonight. Seeing as this is a team many doubt will reach the Finals, impressive!
    Those kind of stomps are more important than the totally explainable losses too. Talking heads really love when the team sux for a minute tho

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems like ESPN has a major preference for Westbrook over Harden. OKC could lose by 20, but if Westy has a triple double, he would be at the very least at the top of the NBA home page. Harden goes back-to-back 40-point triple doubles and has his seventh 40-point triple double of the season (an NBA record) in a win on the road against a very hot Denver team last night, and I see no mention of it anywhere on the site. Kind of infuriating...
    ESPN was bias to the Packers back in the 90's. Wasn't till after Favre,White,Jones,Jackson,Rison and the rest won a Super Bowl. Then ESPN started to give some love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast