Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    26,193

    Giants and JPP come to agreement on long term deal.

    The #Giants and star pass-rusher Jason Pierre-Paul have agreed to terms on a multi-year contract, source said. Huge.
    - Ian Rapoport



    More info to follow.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    26,193
    It's a 4 year deal. Still waiting to hear money side.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London,England
    Posts
    12,561
    I'm sure the first year will be crap so we can address needs in 2017.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    3,496
    What's the annual amount? I hope he's getting less than vernon. He's always injured and he has one hand. Hopefully the guarantee amount is less also.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    26,193
    Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    What's the annual amount? I hope he's getting less than vernon. He's always injured and he has one hand. Hopefully the guarantee amount is less also.
    Numbers haven't been released yet.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    3,496
    Just read that its $17M/yr with $54M guaranteed. That's pretty bad. We have so much money committed to three players. OBJ becomes a free agent soon.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,570
    4 Years / 68 Mil
    17 Mil Per
    54 Guaranteed

    Per Adam Schefter

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    26,193
    Disregard.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    Just read that its $17M/yr with $54M guaranteed. That's pretty bad. We have so much money committed to three players. OBJ becomes a free agent soon.
    Source said they are going to Restructure Eli's contract next year to make alot of room for Odell

    Pugh is probably gone, Just look at the inflation of the Guard market. I wouldn't be shocked if we draft a guard in the 2nd round this year .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    26,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    4 Years / 68 Mil
    17 Mil Per
    54 Guaranteed

    Per Adam Schefter
    Wooooof

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London,England
    Posts
    12,561
    Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    Just read that its $17M/yr with $54M guaranteed. That's pretty bad. We have so much money committed to three players. OBJ becomes a free agent soon.
    Why is everyone panicked about Odell? His number is an obvious where it will land and Eli's will come down

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    26,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Source said they are going to Restructure Eli's contract next year to make alot of room for Odell

    Pugh is probably gone, Just look at the inflation of the Guard market. I wouldn't be shocked if we draft a guard in the 2nd round this year .
    Two years away. See no need right now.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 03-17-2017 at 11:47 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,570
    Jason Pierre-Paul‏Verified account @UDWJPP 31s31 seconds ago
    More
    What the heck is people talking about I ain't sign nothing.
    wonder if its because Adam Sch broke the story

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    26,193
    Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    Just read that its $17M/yr with $54M guaranteed. That's pretty bad. We have so much money committed to three players. OBJ becomes a free agent soon.
    Ummmmmmm not until 2019. Plenty of time.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    3,496
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Ummmmmmm not until 2019. Plenty of time.
    Oh. I thought he becomes a FA next year. We should be OK then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •