Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Possible way to save Reigns

What if WWE made Roman the 3rd dude in the KO, Samoa Joe HHH faction? He still is getting such a negative reaction from the WWE universe and would give him some great heel heat while being his way of getting back at Rollins. Also could make his eventual super face turn actually mean something.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by sep11ie; 03-17-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Possible way to save Reigns

To get Reigns over as a "Face" they must turn him "Heel" first.

The half-assed "Tweener" Reigns won't work.

I don't expect VKM to pull the trigger on the Heel turn though. The WM33 heat is going to be glorious though.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

I think if they made him and taker the Main Event at WM and KO and Samoa helped him beat, or at least all beat him down after the match, that would do the job.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    I think if they made him and taker the Main Event at WM and KO and Samoa helped him beat, or at least all beat him down after the match, that would do the job.
    That's a pretty cool idea.

I like it.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Not saying they would do it, but I think that would be sweet.
    And Roman could say, "I told you I was gonna retire you"

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

I think Roman is fine. Hes not the best but hes fine. When fans smarten up then WWE will change Reigns, until then Reigns aint changing.

What do I mean when fans will smarten up?

What is the worst thing for a wrestler when there entrance music hits?

SILENCE

but he garners one of the biggest reactions of the company so because of that he isnt really going anywhere or changing

its on us fans to smarten up and force the change the right way, not by booing him out of the building

First Sim League Title!

Slim chance of that happening but OP's idea might work.

I think we often see "turn heel" (or face) as a fix to things when sometimes that's not the solution. What they need to do is start making small changes to his character like the shoes that he wore a couple weeks ago. Start turning him away from being The Shield. You can't do it all at once like pulling off a bandaid or people will not accept the change. Start having him "forget" his ring gear or whatever, have someone he's feuding with steal it, something; and then have him go out there with just the tshirt. Once the gear is changed out for something new, then you can change the intro music and titantron. Still give him something imposing, but not that Shield music.

Also if he's going to be a baby face, then he should probably lose a few more matches clean.

He definitely needs to get off raw. He gets way overexposed on a 3 hour show. Him going to smackdown would be a start and hopefully him as a heel would really give him something fresh to work with.

I hate when people refer to it as the WWE universe. It's like they've been conditioned by the WWE to say that.

That said, Reigns needs to turn heel to eventually get him over as a face. Either that, or he has to start cutting some Attitude era type promos because the "This is my yard and I'm the big dog" **** is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I hate when people refer to it as the WWE universe. It's like they've been conditioned by the WWE to say that.

That said, Reigns needs to turn heel to eventually get him over as a face. Either that, or he has to start cutting some Attitude era type promos because the "This is my yard and I'm the big dog" **** is stupid.
    Yea it is really stupid. I don't get why some words are taboo in the wrestling world.

Book him as a dominant heel for a year or something, then have him become face (via helping Rollins/Dean) but book him properly, not this super Cena ****.