Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151
Results 2,251 to 2,258 of 2258
    Lebron is chasing what Jordan and Kobe have. A three peat.

I've also noticed a trend on forums that Celtics fans hate Lebron James. It would be a further jab in their craw if Lebron revived Madison Square Garden and went for a three peat attempt with Phil Jackson and a mega Knicks team.

If Lebron can win a 3 peat in New York he's the GOAT and Melo gets 3 rings like Wade and Porzingis gets 3 rings too. Porzingis > Kevin Love
    World Championships

New York Mets: 1969, 1986
    Miracle Mets

New York Jets: 1968
    Super Bowl III

Brooklyn Nets: 1974, 1976
    Dr. J (ABA)

New York Islanders: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
    Potvin's Cups

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    Lebron is chasing what Jordan and Kobe have. A three peat.

I've also noticed a trend on forums that Celtics fans hate Lebron James. It would be a further jab in their craw if Lebron revived Madison Square Garden and went for a three peat attempt with Phil Jackson and a mega Knicks team.

If Lebron can win a 3 peat in New York he's the GOAT and Melo gets 3 rings like Wade and Porzingis gets 3 rings too. Porzingis > Kevin Love
    I can see it now!...yesss! knicks sign Lebron as free agent as there will be money for him once we renounce D.Rose. We could trade lee and kuz to bulls for Dwade on a restructured deal, and trade the 8th pick along with Noah for reggie jackson. Then we use bird rights to re-sign holiday.

pg - reggie jackson/baker/randle
    sg - wade/holiday/sasha
    sf - lebron/ lance Thomas
    pf - Melo/ KOQ/ Ndour
    C - KP/Willy/NOah/ Plumlee

Dude you are on the money!
    ....except this will never happen...but it doesn't hurt to dream I guess.

I KNOW this is crazy talk...but I'm just posing the question would anyone consider #8 pick, noah and kuz for reggie jackson and sign n trade caldewell pope?

Then we flip lee for a 1st rd pick

pg - jackson
    sg- caldwell pope
    sf - melo
    pf - kp
    c - willy

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    I KNOW this is crazy talk...but I'm just posing the question would anyone consider #8 pick, noah and kuz for reggie jackson and sign n trade caldewell pope?

pg - jackson
    sg- caldwell pope
    sf - melo
    pf - kp
    c - willy
    hell no

Lebron will play for us one day. We'll trade two #1's plus -- then he'll play one year for us, his last in the NBA, where he is a shell of himself due to injuries. We'll come in last, with no pick that year because we gave it up for him.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post

pg - jackson
    sg- caldwell pope
    sf - melo
    pf - kp
    c - willy
    Were not winning anything. Getting rid of Noah contract isn't bad enough to get rid of the 8th pick. Pope actually shot 39% from the field. I'm not signing him. Reggie Jackson hasn't shown e is that guy before the injury so no to that

Also its Cavs vs Warriors for the next 3-4 years. Whats the rush to get a bubble playoff team on the floor
    Stay Humble

If LeBron actually wanted to leave Cleveland, Boston should be his first choice.

New thread everyone. Continue discussions here:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...2#post31678712