Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 151 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    We should get the 1st pick in the draft trade it to Sacramento for their two first. Draft Fox and Frank. Trade our two 2nds to Detroit for Stanley Johnson.

Fox
    Frank
    Johnson
    KP
    Willy
    Won't ever happen but great lineup.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...2016-offseason

Lol I'm dying dude gave Knicks 2016 offseason a F- lmao

I know just discredit the writer or whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by quartz View Post

Hard to make a case against it. lol.

I would say,

First offseason: D
    Second offseason: A+
    Third offseason: F-

Not having the Knicks draft pick in 1 and 3 didn't do him any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by quartz View Post

Or just read it properly. Gave the Noah signing an F-
    Hard to disagree with hindsight
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

I'm hoping that in the trade for Melo to Boston if that actually happens. I hope their Jackson doesn't let Danny Annie threesome of Melo and then don't get anything back in return but that contracts. In such a case the Something's Gotta Give up a nice piece one of the younger players out of Jaylen Brown or Marcus Smart they have a couple of point guards on their team they can just give her his old ways as we proudly Amanda Johnson masala even Jake later he's already 26 or was it 26 and above for mentioned so if we not going to get a draft pick this year then he's got to give up either Charlie Brown or Marcus Smart and not caught Melo tell both of them at 23 years old we need one of those players and not deal for Melo Melo is a bonfire All-Star he's going to call about them into the second round at least not sure about what happens after that but this year they getting pumped out in the first round with no they going to get past first round and I don't know what happens after that hopefully we'll get in but we feel like we get pumped out in the first round two next year

I honestly feel for Jackson should I ask for Marcus Smart because the suffix of going to pick Fultzin this year's draft. I can say that he is trying to give us if we Bradley and Jae Crowder but if I'm Phil Jackson I ask for Jae Crowder since well as I slept with him and Marcus Smart because he would be expendable and that will be a justifiably trade a fair Shake right there and moving forward with the next with Katie and Wally j.holiday you didn't have to spend money or free agency we could find my heart and just some guys and let them develop such as Nathan Isaac he could do a feature small forward or powerful it is Katie is willing to move over to the center position

If a Melo trade bronchitis that may be expanded with three teens involved such as the Celtics and the Clippers update when you can buy the group 12 pack in return and a couple of breaks but basically the Celtics would prefer Blake Griffin than Carmelo and Carmelo will provide the Clippers and started the Celtics because of CP3 Sew and Vac Cary comma the Clippers get Melo in the Celtics game Blake Griffin we get Austin Rivers Jae Crowder Avery Bradley Brice Johnson and Amir Johnson and I unprotected first round pick of the Clippersand I protected first round pick from at 6

if the next King Cone ice Talent base from the Clippers and the Boston Celtics in order to facilitate a Melo Charlie. The next thing they would need to do is it a no caller a guy that could score points in the 4th quarter come playoff time A-1 anytime player for KP. the person I have in mind would be none other than Rudy Gay the Villanova product coming home to play back at MSG comma he's a really good Defender for his position as well he's loyal and he could scrub bucket from the outside or in the Palms area around the Apple kinda like my own but he doesn't hold a ball like Melo dolls and he's not a also killer

I don't know what any of that means

wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    I'm hoping that in the trade for Melo to Boston if that actually happens. I hope their Jackson doesn't let Danny Annie threesome of Melo and then don't get anything back in return but that contracts.
    But if a threesome with Melo helps get the deal done, shouldn't Phil let Ainge do it? Is Ainge on Melo's list?

In such a case the Something's Gotta Give up a nice piece one of the younger players out of Jaylen Brown or Marcus Smart they have a couple of point guards on their team they can just give her his old ways as we proudly Amanda Johnson masala
    1) Really good movie. I feel like Phil and Jack in that movie have stuff in common.

2) Amanda Johnson masala is a classic seasoning, it sucked when we lost that. Idk if they will give up theirs.

even Jake later he's already 26 or was it 26 and above for mentioned so if we not going to get a draft pick this year then he's got to give up either Charlie Brown or Marcus Smart and not caught Melo tell both of them at 23 years old we need one of those players and not deal for Melo
    1) Jake who?

2) Eh, no way they give up Charlie Brown. He's a legend.

Melo is a bonfire All-Star he's going to call about them into the second round at least not sure about what happens after that but this year they getting pumped out in the first round with no they going to get past first round and I don't know what happens after that hopefully we'll get in but we feel like we get pumped out in the first round two next year
    1) "Yo Danny, you guys in the second round? What's going on with that threesome?" - Carmelo Anthony, 2017

2) Good thing Derrick Rose no longer plays for the Bulls, am I right?

3) Good thing we may have Derrick Rose, he knows how to get in and pump.

I honestly feel for Jackson should I ask for Marcus Smart because the suffix of going to pick Fultzin this year's draft. I can say that he is trying to give us if we Bradley and Jae Crowder but if I'm Phil Jackson I ask for Jae Crowder since well as I slept with him and Marcus Smart because he would be expendable and that will be a justifiably trade a fair Shake right there and moving forward with the next with Katie and Wally j.holiday you didn't have to spend money or free agency we could find my heart and just some guys and let them develop such as Nathan Isaac he could do a feature small forward or powerful it is Katie is willing to move over to the center position
    1) Just how many threesomes are in this equation?

2) Jeez, how many threesomes!? Now you getting Wally involved? Is Al doing commentary?

3) Don't worry, we'll find your heart. I don't know about the guys, though.

4) You adding a 3rd dude to make is a foursome? I don't know Katie but if she's into threesomes then I bet she'll move front and center for that extra dude.

If a Melo trade bronchitis that may be expanded with three teens involved such as the Celtics and the Clippers update when you can buy the group 12 pack in return and a couple of breaks but basically the Celtics would prefer Blake Griffin than Carmelo and Carmelo will provide the Clippers and started the Celtics because of CP3 Sew and Vac Cary comma the Clippers get Melo in the Celtics game Blake Griffin we get Austin Rivers Jae Crowder Avery Bradley Brice Johnson and Amir Johnson and I unprotected first round pick of the Clippersand I protected first round pick from at 6
    1) ****, I didn't know bronchitis was contagious. Do we have to get teens involved? They don't deserve that.

2) I thought we moved on from this kind of stuff when we traded JR? Who's drinking all of these beers?

if the next King Cone ice Talent base from the Clippers and the Boston Celtics in order to facilitate a Melo Charlie. The next thing they would need to do is it a no caller a guy that could score points in the 4th quarter come playoff time A-1 anytime player for KP. the person I have in mind would be none other than Rudy Gay the Villanova product coming home to play back at MSG comma he's a really good Defender for his position as well he's loyal and he could scrub bucket from the outside or in the Palms area around the Apple kinda like my own but he doesn't hold a ball like Melo dolls and he's not a also killer
    1) I don't know these, I was never in the military. If Melo is Charlie, who is Alpha and Bravo? What's at King Cone Ice Talent Base? Is that up north?

2) I like that he's loyal, but how many buckets do we need to scrub to win and how does he do it from the outside? What part of the apples is the palms area? The top?

3) Melo Dolls. Aw.

4) Oh wait, what the ****!?

I'm just kidding man lol. But seriously, what is your process? Do you voice text or is it auto correct?

Quote Originally Posted by FOXHOUND View Post
    But if a threesome with Melo helps get the deal done, shouldn't Phil let Ainge do it? Is Ainge on Melo's list?

1) Really good movie. I feel like Phil and Jack in that movie have stuff in common.

2) Amanda Johnson masala is a classic seasoning, it sucked when we lost that. Idk if they will give up theirs.

1) Jake who?

1) "Yo Danny, you guys in the second round? What's going on with that threesome?" - Carmelo Anthony, 2017

2) Jeez, how many threesomes!? Now you getting Wally involved? Is Al doing commentary?

4) You adding a 3rd dude to make is a foursome? I don't know Katie but if she's into threesomes then I bet she'll move front and center for that extra dude.

1) ****, I didn't know bronchitis was contagious. Do we have to get teens involved? They don't deserve that.

2) I thought we moved on from this kind of stuff when we traded JR? Who's drinking all of these beers?

1) I don't know these, I was never in the military. If Melo is Charlie, who is Alpha and Bravo? What's at King Cone Ice Talent Base? Is that up north?

2) I like that he's loyal, but how many buckets do we need to scrub to win and how does he do it from the outside? What part of the apples is the palms area? The top?

3) Melo Dolls. Aw.

I'm just kidding man lol. But seriously, what is your process? Do you voice text or is it auto correct?
    Now it makes much more sense

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan:31580559
    This is definitely talk to text and not reading any of it before hitting submit. Or submitting anyway cuz it comes out so ****ed up and you think it's funny.

1) Jake who?

3) Melo Dolls. Aw.

thanks for clearing that up lol

1) Jake who?

3) Melo Dolls. Aw.

ohahahahahahahahahahahaha

malaka you're a god