Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,831 to 1,835 of 1835
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    What u guys dont understand is even if we trade melo for crap kp is now good enough to make us atleast a 30 win team we cant tank with kp on the roster and willy is going to be a problem next year also

If lowry comes around 20 mill id really consider him he plays good d and he can shoot our team was 14 10 at 1 point we are not as bad as u guys think
    Yep. I think this team will start off slowly without Melo but once they get used to it and the 2nd and 3rd options reveal themselves, they will end up 30+ wins.
    One of the reasons I want to keep Lee is that he is immediately the number 2 option and he plays D. Plug a young PG or SF next to him and he can really help a kid grow.
    IF the knicks could get a mid round pick for him in some package? Then goodbye and thanks Courtney. But I wouldn't trade him for Rubio.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackOakley View Post
    Why would Lowry ever want to come to the Knicks? This isn't the year to spend $ on FAs anyway. Build the youth this year and beyond and when it's time to make a run, spend $. Otherwise, what's the point?
    Idk if lowry even wants to come but depending on what happens in free agency and the draft he might become an option

I mean the raps aren't really going anywhere

If the Warriors win a title, and Phil trades Melo for a big package, could KD be tempted to join a team tailor made for him?

The Knicks would have everything, and a KD + KP pairing could be there best pairing in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    If the Warriors win a title, and Phil trades Melo for a big package, could KD be tempted to join a team tailor made for him?

The Knicks would have everything, and a KD + KP pairing could be there best pairing in the NBA.
    Durant has a two year deal.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post