Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 337
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    59
    Are you taking control of 49ers or is it still edush

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,434
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I get it but what if you are online within 3 picks and the guys in front of you are not and they take 2 hours to make their pick? That's a lot of waiting around. All I mean is I don't want to see picks being skipped in the first 2 rounds. I get it if somebody takes forever and you have no choice but I would like to avoid that. It won't be very realistic if picks are scattered. If somebody isn't here for their pick in the top 2 rounds I would rather a group of people vote on the pick rather just skip it.
    I think you would expect Garrett to go 1 and based how hard he was to get a hold in the mock off-season game which it would take a significant time for him to get back to you with your trade offer.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 03-20-2017 at 11:09 AM.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxtober040713 View Post
    Are you taking control of 49ers or is it still edush
    I'm giving till 1130. Either group pick or I'm going with the consensus mock pick lol.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    11,118
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    I think you would expect Garrett to go 1 and based how hard he was to get a hold in the mock off-season game which it would take a significant time for him to get back to you with your trade offer.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    I don't know what you're talking about

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    11,118
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    I'm giving till 1130. Either group pick or I'm going with the consensus mock pick lol.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    I would say open it up to a group pick and vote.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,434
    49ers:<br />
    <br />
    Tier 1: OLB/pass rush, QB, WR<br />
    Tier 2: ILB, CB<br />
    Tier 3: NT, RB

    Id say either a qb or foster.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    59
    I'd say Solomon Thomas or Mitchell Trubisky.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    11,118
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    49ers:<br />
    <br />
    Tier 1: OLB/pass rush, QB, WR<br />
    Tier 2: ILB, CB<br />
    Tier 3: NT, RB

    Id say either a qb or foster.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    I've seen Solomon Thomas as a popular pick to the 49ers. Pass rush is their top need.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,434
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I've seen Solomon Thomas as a popular pick to the 49ers. Pass rush is their top need.
    As they also say your only as good as your qb. Hoyer is a stopgap at best.
    49ers sbnation currently has a poll for who they should take. 27% hooker 24% foster 18% Thomas

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    11,118
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    As they also say your only as good as your qb. Hoyer is a stopgap at best.
    49ers sbnation currently has a poll for who they should take. 27% hooker 24% foster 18% Thomas

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    None of the QBs are worth taking this high. I would say Thomas then Foster.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    59
    Yeah I vote Thomas. Gonna be. Long draft if just us 3 are here lol.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    5,835
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I get it but what if you are online within 3 picks and the guys in front of you are not and they take 2 hours to make their pick? That's a lot of waiting around. All I mean is I don't want to see picks being skipped in the first 2 rounds. I get it if somebody takes forever and you have no choice but I would like to avoid that. It won't be very realistic if picks are scattered. If somebody isn't here for their pick in the top 2 rounds I would rather a group of people vote on the pick rather just skip it.
    I agree with this, its my understanding that this is suppose to resemble a mock draft so id personally would like to see how many picks that we can get right to the real NFL draft

    Hayden Panettiere

    Titans 2016 Draft Class

    8. Jack Conklin, OT, MSU
    33. Kevin Dodd, OLB, CLEM
    43. Austin Johnson, NT, PSU
    45. Derrick Henry, RB, 'BAMA
    64. Kevin Byard, S, MTSU
    140. Tajae Sharpe, WR, UMASS
    157. LeShaun Sims, CB, SUU
    193. Sebastian Tretola, OG, Arkansas
    222. Aaron Wallace, OLB, UCLA
    253. Kalan Reed, CB, USM

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    5,835
    Id vote Thomas for SF

    Hayden Panettiere

    Titans 2016 Draft Class

    8. Jack Conklin, OT, MSU
    33. Kevin Dodd, OLB, CLEM
    43. Austin Johnson, NT, PSU
    45. Derrick Henry, RB, 'BAMA
    64. Kevin Byard, S, MTSU
    140. Tajae Sharpe, WR, UMASS
    157. LeShaun Sims, CB, SUU
    193. Sebastian Tretola, OG, Arkansas
    222. Aaron Wallace, OLB, UCLA
    253. Kalan Reed, CB, USM

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    5,731

    NFL Mock Draft Sign in/ Lounge

    Niners draft Lattimore of OSU because they need an island


    Cubs are the world champions!


  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    11,118
    Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    I agree with this, its my understanding that this is suppose to resemble a mock draft so id personally would like to see how many picks that we can get right to the real NFL draft
    The first 2 rounds are where most of the big names go so I think that would be ideal. I don't see a need to rush the early rounds since we have a little over a month until the actual draft starts. I'm lucky that my employer doesn't monitor or care about what other sites we look at so I can stay on all day if need be but others may not be so lucky.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •