Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1059
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    11,904
    Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    Boy if only I had the Titans I know exactly who id pick here, fits real nice with Casey , although i feel when draft day comes We would take Lattimore at 5
    Man that would be a nice looking d-line with Allen and Casey in the middle and Orakpo and Morgan on the edges.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    19,294
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Lol someone else can do that

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Aren't you the one running this?

    And my name is still spelled wrong.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,195
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Aren't you the one running this?

    And my name is still spelled wrong.
    Yes but I don't think its necessary.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    5,981
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Man that would be a nice looking d-line with Allen and Casey in the middle and Orakpo and Morgan on the edges.
    He can definitely be the pick at 5 too, questions are if he is there at 5 and if JRob values him more than our need at CB

    Titans 2017 Draft Class

    5. Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
    18. Adoree' Jackson, CB, USC
    72. Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky
    100. Jonnu Smith, TE, FIU
    155. Jayon Brown, LB, UCLA
    217. Corey Levin, OG, Chattanooga
    227. Josh Carraway, LB, TCU
    236. Brad Seaton, OT, Villanova
    241. Khalfani Muhammad, RB, California

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    6,509
    Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    Boy if only I had the Titans I know exactly who id pick here, fits real nice with Casey , although i feel when draft day comes We would take Lattimore at 5
    You won't be taking him cause I just did and we will take him at #2 if my local sports radio call in has any influence in this matter. It's about winning


    Cubs are the world champions!


  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    6,509
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Lol someone else can do that

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Aren't you the one running this?

    And my name is still spelled wrong.
    It is correct...you just spelled ur handle name wrong. It happens


    Cubs are the world champions!


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,195
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Bortles doesn't win you games and has cost you multiple games. No QB at 4 though?
    I guess u haven't seen Blake's revised mechanics. Every jags guy who's opinions matter(tom,caldwell,marrone) has essentially said this is Blake's last shot. They thought about bringing in good competition but that hasn't happened yet. He doesn't step up then next year we are likely picking early and we will get one of the fabulous qbs in next years crop.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    5,981
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    You won't be taking him cause I just did and we will take him at #2 if my local sports radio call in has any influence in this matter. It's about winning
    I highly doubt Lattimore goes that high

    Titans 2017 Draft Class

    5. Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
    18. Adoree' Jackson, CB, USC
    72. Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky
    100. Jonnu Smith, TE, FIU
    155. Jayon Brown, LB, UCLA
    217. Corey Levin, OG, Chattanooga
    227. Josh Carraway, LB, TCU
    236. Brad Seaton, OT, Villanova
    241. Khalfani Muhammad, RB, California

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    6,509
    Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    You won't be taking him cause I just did and we will take him at #2 if my local sports radio call in has any influence in this matter. It's about winning
    I highly doubt Lattimore goes that high
    The difference between 2 and 5 is 3 spots...so it's okay to take him at 5 or are you hoping he will drop to the Jags

    It's all good since we both know he has an island


    Cubs are the world champions!


  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,195
    Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    Boy if only I had the Titans I know exactly who id pick here, fits real nice with Casey , although i feel when draft day comes We would take Lattimore at 5
    All depends what the 49ers do provided browns don't go qb at 1.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,195
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    The difference between 2 and 5 is 3 spots...so it's okay to take him at 5 or are you hoping he will drop to the Jags

    It's all good since we both know he has an island
    I doubt he's on the jags board that high. We got 2 stud corners and a solid nickle and a guy who played well in his limited playing time. Wouldn't mind picking up another guy mid draft or if Sidney fell to round 3.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38,612
    Chargers are up.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    5,981
    Ill pick for the Chargers in a sec trying too see if i can work out a trade since Hooker is gone

    Titans 2017 Draft Class

    5. Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
    18. Adoree' Jackson, CB, USC
    72. Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky
    100. Jonnu Smith, TE, FIU
    155. Jayon Brown, LB, UCLA
    217. Corey Levin, OG, Chattanooga
    227. Josh Carraway, LB, TCU
    236. Brad Seaton, OT, Villanova
    241. Khalfani Muhammad, RB, California

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    6,509
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    The difference between 2 and 5 is 3 spots...so it's okay to take him at 5 or are you hoping he will drop to the Jags

    It's all good since we both know he has an island
    I doubt he's on the jags board that high. We got 2 stud corners and a solid nickle and a guy who played well in his limited playing time. Wouldn't mind picking up another guy mid draft or if Sidney fell to round 3.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Exactly including one of the best studs in the game...that fan doesn't seem to make a good GM by overloading one position lol. I would consider getting some front line protection help for Bortles but none available that worthy that high of a pick and get him a featured RB. I think Bortles is a bust but it would be nice to get him some help that's not on the receiving end where he doesn't have to always rely upon his arm to win the games.

    Just a suggestion for your team


    Cubs are the world champions!


  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    14,064
    if the Jags don't go QB wont the coaches get fired?

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •