Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Exclamation Game 68: Bucks at Lakers at 9:30PM CT Friday

@

Bucks better not sleepwalk over the Lakers. This should be the easy game of the trip. Must win for 6th seed chase.

This is a must win for the Bucks. Can't afford to lose games against bad opponents with this little of the season left. The win last night helped a lot (though I actually think we played poorly, the Clippers were just awful).

At Golden State will be tough, especially on back to backs. I give that a 90% probability of a loss even though GS has been playing so poorly of late.

At Portland is 50/50. I'd like to see a win there. Sacramento is the other must win on the road trip. Then Atlanta and Chicago at home need to be wins. Atalanta has been scuffling and Chicago is no longer relevant.

Still have to keep a eye on the Heat. They have tie breaker on us.

Quote Originally Posted by twellner9:31520042
    This is a must win for the Bucks. Can't afford to lose games against bad opponents with this little of the season left. The win last night helped a lot (though I actually think we played poorly, the Clippers were just awful).

At Golden State will be tough, especially on back to backs. I give that a 90% probability of a loss even though GS has been playing so poorly of late.

At Portland is 50/50. I'd like to see a win there. Sacramento is the other must win on the road trip. Then Atlanta and Chicago at home need to be wins. Atalanta has been scuffling and Chicago is no longer relevant.
    I think the clippers didn't play their best but it also had to do with our defense making them look worse than they are. This maker game feels like a trap game especially coming off beating the clippers. We don't have any room to trip up on trap games so hopefully we pull it out. Than id say that we have an ok chance at beating GS even in a back to back. They've been horrid since KD went down. That along with having a healthy Middleton to guard klay which opens snell to guard curry. That should help us a ton. Than Portland has had a bad year but if lillard/cj are making shots they can beat any team any night. The kings is another trap game for us imo.

I agree with the needing wins vs atl/chi. Hopefully we pull those out and start to put space between us and 9th place team

Just looking over schedules and who's been hot lately I actually think the most likely team to miss the playoffs out of the group is Indiana. They still have 10 potential playoff teams on their schedule. Miami and Detroit have fairly easy schedules left.

Quote Originally Posted by twellner9 View Post
    Just looking over schedules and who's been hot lately I actually think the most likely team to miss the playoffs out of the group is Indiana. They still have 10 potential playoff teams on their schedule. Miami and Detroit have fairly easy schedules left.
    I'd agree that indiana is the team most likely to fall out of the playoffs. Miami is more than likely the 6 seed, unless we are able to stay on the role we've been on since Parker went down. It'll be a lot tougher on the road though. Detroit really isn't that good, but their schedule isn't that tough either. If we play fairly well, we can stay in front of them and at least get the 7 seed.

Heat own the tie breaker on us. So we have to keep on winning. But we own the tie breaker on the Pacers. So we have to tie them or leap frog them. But yeah I agree, Heat or us will have a good chance of 6th seed. They probably tie us and have 6 and we take 7 and Pacers either fall out and not sure who can hang on for 8th seed. Pacers and Bulls been dull. Pistons are so so. Unless Hornets wake up. We may have a chance of a win versus Hawks with Middleton back. But Middleton has been scoring less last few games. Kidd been trimming Giannis minutes lately cause he's been tired. Good to see Delly woke up last game. We need all our role players to pick up the slack when Giannis and Middleton are off their games. Haven't check entire schedule. Do we play Pistons 1 more time or 2 more games? We need to get passed the Pacers cause I'm worried about the Heat tie breaker to knock us out.