Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MTM Hall Of Fame Talent agency

I am back full time with my in ring career but being the god that i am on a talent level i am here to tutor and help mold the talented of the talented.... the cream of the crop... the limitless few only. All May sign up and all may seek Tutelage but only the privileged few will be able to join The Agency while the rest can just riv their way to the nutsack of the company.

Rivs a jerkoff

Things the agency will provide daily...

Friendship
    Advice
    words of wisdom
    path of success

Again rivs a jerkoff

but most of all how to mold yourself into the MTM of any company... its not just about in ring performance... I will help you become the best speaker on the mic... the best in ring talent... the best manager and most of all just an all around greater persons then the low level talent pww will likely sign.... I have done wonders for guys in the past like Sep... He is one of the best this company had/has and will forever have to offer.

On top of all of this i will also offer a daily list.... my top 5 best of the month that PWW has to offer and my bottom 3 every month on the first of the month... I will also offer daily weekly advice.

Rivs still a jerkoff

Todays advice- If you want to be the very best of the best there is 1 sure fire thing you can do to promise just that.... no its not eat right or train hard or a PED like program wrigs or Mballz takes to get ahead in this company.... Its not even offering up your back end to the powers that be like a Dmac and raps have done throughout their career to get by and make themselves successful... Nope its something far simpler and in no way shape or form demeaning.... Just follow riv around daily and do the exact opposite of every single thing he does... When he sits on the toilet to pee you stand up like a real man and pee.... when he offers advice you do the exact opposite of any and everything he says... any idea he comes up with in any way shape or form just take that idea to the nearest garbage dump -Htowns locker room- and throw that sum ***** in there and drop your pants and plop out a nice big brown healthy Sadds all over it... That is your advice of the day and i promise its legal/clean and your *** wont hurt like some guys on this list after they do what they do to get ahead or give ahead depending on what exactly the person they are sucking ahem up to that day wants.

Good luck and strive to be the best fellas... Its a new day.

Have I mentioned rivs a jerkoff?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 03-15-2017 at 02:37 PM.

Can I sign up?

First Sim League Title!

Remember our shirts we had MTM,

YOSEP:
    We're More than Friends
    We're Best Friends

We did the KO/Jericho story before WWE did it.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Remember our shirts we had MTM,

YOSEP:
    We're More than Friends
    We're Best Friends

We did the KO/Jericho story before WWE did it.

yupper.. we were amazing... it makes me so happy to see how great you got

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    Can I sign up?
    Sorry but as great as I am its a lost cause... you have no future for me to help blossom.

Maybe Take Money will sign with The Agency.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Remember when I cashed in MITB on you?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Sorry but as great as I am its a lost cause... you have no future for me to help blossom.
    but my plants blossom well! Thats why I stay high all the time! I want in to know your stupidity and how it really operates because you havent been the same since I screwed you

First Sim League Title!

we have several people interested and all of them are just flat out championship material.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Maybe Take Money will sign with The Agency.
    I'm not opposed to this but we can stand on our won 2 if we need to. We're the type of talent that goes to the highest bidder. Not the type of talent that's bids for the services of others. That said I'd be interested to hearing further about what The Agency can do for Take $!

raises hand
    FIGHT OWENS FIGHT
    POWER. BOMB. EVERYBODY.

Celtic AL is perfect for the Yosef Talent Agency.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Doing the opposite of Riv is sound advice though
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

i would like to announce 2 signings for my agency... The great Celtic warrior celtic AL is back and ready for titles and *****es.

My other is the man that runs the place.. he who has the talent and finally is done with the pos riv... MBELLZ BABY

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Celtic AL is perfect for the Yosef Talent Agency.
    would you like to throw your hand in the ring with celtic and see how much he has grown? Or would losing to him be to much to take for your pride? Are you afraid?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast