Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 183
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,345
    The only issue now is the code of conduct. And I think the only thing that will save him from a fine or suspension is of he had a prior relationship with her.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,345
    Rodger Goodel is like the high sparrow from game of thrones

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    63,306
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    You don't have to break the law to violate the code of conduct I'm surprised you don't know that.

    Who did Zeke assault? She pressed charges after hanging out with him after the incident?
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    When talking code of conduct, I'm not sure what it has in there for using racial slurs. I remember them implementing some on the field stuff though.

    She doesn't have to press charges for it to be assault. Remember, I'm in the camp that says this isn't a yuuuuge deal, just that he should be smarter.
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    For sexual assault yes she does have to press charges otherwise it's consensual.

    If a woman was begging him to punch her in the face and he did it then he assaulted her regardless of whether or not she asked him.

    The act of sex however is not illegal unless 1 person does not give consent
    God damn it surf, you make it so hard to talk at times.

    Here are the 3 posts that started our back and forth, to which you then starting giving a bunch of scenarios and yadda yadda.

    So, I ask again, judging by your earliest posts on this issue, does she have to press charges in order for it to be sexual assault? Here you said she does, in fact, you say that if she doesn't press charges that it means it is consensual (which is even more wrong).

    This is all I am trying to clarify.

    Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Earth is my turf
    Posts
    4,229
    If she presses charges then its a big deal. If she doesn't press charges it can still fall under code of conduct type of thing for the team or NFL. Being that he had a beer in his hand can also fall under an alcohol related incident and I am sure there is some language in the CBA for that. I am speculating on the last part.

    The lady could have been shocked by it and reacted the way she did but then again the video I have seen has her face blurred so I cannot know her reaction. Either way this doesn't make Zeke look good especially with what happened last year this can be considered a pattern and could be some actions taken against him whether disciplinary or needing counseling. If he was to do something like that to my sister, mom, wife etc he would start the season in the recovery room.

    I can also look at it like this that the woman is ok with it and its a non issue other then Zeke looking really bad yet again.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,345
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    God damn it surf, you make it so hard to talk at times.

    Here are the 3 posts that started our back and forth, to which you then starting giving a bunch of scenarios and yadda yadda.

    So, I ask again, judging by your earliest posts on this issue, does she have to press charges in order for it to be sexual assault? Here you said she does, in fact, you say that if she doesn't press charges that it means it is consensual (which is even more wrong).

    This is all I am trying to clarify.

    What is there to clarify. When I posted In this case...that was already a response to all this.


    And Iv clarified 10 times after that. Legally what he did was not sexual assault unless she filed charges. They are not going to look at that video and say let's go get him but if she came in and filed charges they would look at the same video and say yes let's go get him. Why am I repeating this.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,143
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    What is there to clarify. When I posted In this case...that was already a response to all this.


    And Iv clarified 10 times after that. Legally what he did was not sexual assault unless she filed charges. They are not going to look at that video and say let's go get him but if she came in and filed charges they would look at the same video and say yes let's go get him. Why am I repeating this.
    Because you are stating it incorrectly. I know what you're trying to say. But BY DEFINITION sexual assault is any UNWANTED touch etc, etc, etc. Says nothing about placing charges etc etc etc. I'm not saying I think he did sexually assault her. But by definition, no charges need to be filed in order for someone to sexually assault someone.

    We can use an actual news story to further explain. When the catholic church had to come out and condemn what priests had done to thousands of little boys (sexually assault them) no charges were filed (in many of the cases). The boys still had been sexually assaulted X number of years ago...despite not pressing charges. Sexual assault happens all the time without any charges being pressed. It doesn't mean it didn't happen because the police weren't called.

    City of Champions

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    63,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Because you are stating it incorrectly. I know what you're trying to say. But BY DEFINITION sexual assault is any UNWANTED touch etc, etc, etc. Says nothing about placing charges etc etc etc. I'm not saying I think he did sexually assault her. But by definition, no charges need to be filed in order for someone to sexually assault someone.

    We can use an actual news story to further explain. When the catholic church had to come out and condemn what priests had done to thousands of little boys (sexually assault them) no charges were filed (in many of the cases). The boys still had been sexually assaulted X number of years ago...despite not pressing charges. Sexual assault happens all the time without any charges being pressed. It doesn't mean it didn't happen because the police weren't called.
    That's all I'm saying. YOU DON'T HAVE TO FILE CHARGES FOR IT TO BE SEXUAL ASSAULT. NOT DOING SO DOESN'T MEAN IT IS CONSENSUAL!

    Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    34,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Because you are stating it incorrectly. I know what you're trying to say. But BY DEFINITION sexual assault is any UNWANTED touch etc, etc, etc. Says nothing about placing charges etc etc etc. I'm not saying I think he did sexually assault her. But by definition, no charges need to be filed in order for someone to sexually assault someone.

    We can use an actual news story to further explain. When the catholic church had to come out and condemn what priests had done to thousands of little boys (sexually assault them) no charges were filed (in many of the cases). The boys still had been sexually assaulted X number of years ago...despite not pressing charges. Sexual assault happens all the time without any charges being pressed. It doesn't mean it didn't happen because the police weren't called.
    This is what we're trying to tell him but he doesn't seem to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Because you are stating it incorrectly. I know what you're trying to say. But BY DEFINITION sexual assault is any UNWANTED touch etc, etc, etc. Says nothing about placing charges etc etc etc. I'm not saying I think he did sexually assault her. But by definition, no charges need to be filed in order for someone to sexually assault someone.

    We can use an actual news story to further explain. When the catholic church had to come out and condemn what priests had done to thousands of little boys (sexually assault them) no charges were filed (in many of the cases). The boys still had been sexually assaulted X number of years ago...despite not pressing charges. Sexual assault happens all the time without any charges being pressed. It doesn't mean it didn't happen because the police weren't called.

    He already asked me if something could be considered sexual assault without charges being filed my answer was of course. I'm not talking about assault in general. I'm speaking about this case. Which is why I used the example of raping someone and they are too ashamed to,press charges....yes of course you still sexually assaulted them. Its absurd for any normal human to think otherwise.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    34,246
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    What is there to clarify. When I posted In this case...that was already a response to all this.


    And Iv clarified 10 times after that. Legally what he did was not sexual assault unless she filed charges. They are not going to look at that video and say let's go get him but if she came in and filed charges they would look at the same video and say yes let's go get him. Why am I repeating this.
    You keep bringing up this legal side-track ****. That is completely irrelevant to what we're saying. Or do you only think sexual assault happens if charges are pressed? That is the only explanation here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    34,246
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    He already asked me if something could be considered sexual assault without charges being filed my answer was of course. I'm not talking about assault in general. I'm speaking about this case. Which is why I used the example of raping someone and they are too ashamed to,press charges....yes of course you still sexually assaulted them. Its absurd for any normal human to think otherwise.
    Dude, this case or any case, if there was not consent it's sexual assault. That's why I used my example. I do exactly what Zeke (financial and celebrity status is irrelevant here) did to a girl I know/am friends with and she did not consent to it, makes it sexual assault even if she doesn't press charges. No legal trouble happens but I still, technically, sexually assaulted her.

    If this girl consented or didn't care, great it's not sexual assault. You ASSUMED she consented because she didn't/hasn't pressed charges. It's not black and white like you're making it out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,143
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    He already asked me if something could be considered sexual assault without charges being filed my answer was of course. I'm not talking about assault in general. I'm speaking about this case. Which is why I used the example of raping someone and they are too ashamed to,press charges....yes of course you still sexually assaulted them. Its absurd for any normal human to think otherwise.
    The law doesn't change case by case.

    City of Champions

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,345
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    This is what we're trying to tell him but he doesn't seem to understand.

    How long ago did you ask for the yes or no answer...50 posts ago...why is this still going on?..lol...

    There are straight up rapists walking free because girls didn't press charges. They are still rapists. If steal eggs from acme and no one sees me I'm still a thief.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    The law doesn't change case by case.
    Wrong. If he took his penis out and tried to make her touch it He would have been arrested whether she pressed charges or not.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,345
    If he raped her and she didn't press charges but they saw it on video he would still be arrested.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •