Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Ezekiel Elliott pulls down woman’s top at parade

Posted by Mike Florio on March 13, 2017, 1:30 PM EDT

While no NFL players (or anyone else) should be pulling down a woman’s top in public and exposing one of her breasts, the last one who should be doing it is Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliot. And yet he has done just that, via TMZ.

Elliott, who remains under investigation for domestic violence allegations made against him last year, pulled at the top of a woman and exposed her breast in an incident that was captured on video during a St. Patrick’s Day Parade.

Click here for full article
    I've been so busy that I'm just hearing about this.

Not good Zeke.
    Seems like he may have some character/maturity issues. Definitely concerning.

This alone is minimal to nothing. This coupled with a season long dealing with his other issue is a red flag. Gotta be smarter.

What's this years excuse?

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That flashing **** isn't illegal and that the woman involved consented to it?

Don't get me wrong, as one of our rival's best players I'd love to see Elliott get suspended.

But this is just so far from behavior the league needs to regulate.

If the NFL deals out punishment for this, then they must also retroactively suspend Pvt. Winslow for masturbating in a Target parking lot.

This isn't necessarily about punishing Zeke so much it's about cleaning up the league's image as far as treatment of women. The league will feel pressure to do something about it.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    This isn't necessarily about punishing Zeke so much it's about cleaning up the league's image as far as treatment of women. The league will feel pressure to do something about it.
    Make him run behind the Vikings OL.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    With a line of women doing suggestive dances on the sidelines of almost every NFL game, I don't see how the NFL wouldn't look like giant hypocrites (once again).

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    What will be Jones excuse.

PAPI SMASH!

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    With a line of women doing suggestive dances on the sidelines of almost every NFL game, I don't see how the NFL wouldn't look like giant hypocrites (once again).
    They choose to. You could tell by the video that the woman didn't choose that. Saying she is ok with it after the fact doesn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That's like suggesting that a woman who dresses like a **** makes it ok to do things to her that she doesn't consent or choose to do.

Like I said in the other thread they did nothing when Gronk decided to motor boat a girls boobs and there was no proof she asked him to do it like with the Zeke video but he did nothing wrong besides making a poor choice..

He may get suspended but if he does it will be a racially motivated propaganda so they can justify the witch hunt that's been happening with Zeke.

If he was in the middle of a crowd staggering drumk. Yelling I'll fight every cracker in here..come on honkys ...would he get suspended for that?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    That's like suggesting that a woman who dresses like a **** makes it ok to do things to her that she doesn't consent or choose to do.
    That's like suggesting it doesn't matter what a woman says, only what it looks like she may be thinking in a video.

Maybe Jones is expecting a suspension and that why people think he might go after AP. That move makes more sense now.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast