Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The story of the tag division. Constant cut aways to another storyline...

Gotta cut Shane off for this garbage show haha

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Gotta cut Shane off for this garbage show haha

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
    I actually liked that. It's a mic drop moment and it worked for me. Some people on Twitter said that they were going to have him introduce Angle as the opponent.

Also, for the record, this is not how the match I saw on Saturday went. Alpha retained in that match.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    its official Nikki/John v Miz/Mayrse

the match I may have been looking foward to the least, may have the best build. I really am interested in that match and I shouldnt be

John Cena about to propose to Nikki Bella after the match at WM
    WWE should serve us instead and at the end of the match Cena turns heel and instead of proposing, he dumps her!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We just saw another example of assault and no consequences. I don't mind suspending disbelief, but I wish they would be more consistent in how they apply rules within this "universe".
    I have learned to look past those things, but other smaller things bother me. For example, tonight when Shane got thrown thru the car window. They showed a camera angle from inside the car. Why would they happen to have that? It just seemed ridiculous and unnecessary to me. Another thing that always bugged me was when someone would look in the mirror and they would show someone else image or something like that.

A call back to Natalya's farting gimmick years ago on Talking Smack.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087
    A call back to Natalya's farting gimmick years ago on Talking Smack.
    Farting gimmick? I missed that one.

Smackdown Live? No, no, no.....AJ Styles Live.

This was the best the WWE has booked Styles since his debut. I don't see how WWE can make Shane the sympathetic face in this feud not after Styles made his case. Sure Shane got his butt whupped, but wouldn't you kicked Shane butt if you was AJ Styles? I'm sorry but despite their current status, AJ is a face, and Shane is the heel and I hope Daniel Bryan screws over AJ at Wrestlemania. This would definitely plant seeds to a Bryan/Styles match and who doesn't want to see that?

From face of the company to working a mediocre storyline for Total Divas? WTH happen to Cena? I don't care what people say, this is a boring feud and we know Cena/Bella are going to win, so what's the point?

I can't help but think that Bray Wyatt should be a free lance character, free to randomly show up on any show in the WWE.

Wish I knew what they were doing with Ziggler. Ziggler with Bliss/American Alpha/Apollo Crews would make for interesting modern version of "The Varsity Club." For some reason Bliss/Ziggler seems like a perfect pairing, on screen.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    Farting gimmick? I missed that one.
    That's ok. I'm sure no one other than Vince is proud of it.

I'm sure they won't do it, but since Styles is "fired" he should appear on Raw on Monday and rip into Shane and have Steph sign him to a Raw contract. I would think he will have to end up on Raw anyway. I can't see any way he goes back to Smackdown after beating up Shane. Smackdown needs to add to the roster though. They need Nakamura and a few other guys to balance out the loss of Styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I'm sure they won't do it, but since Styles is "fired" he should appear on Raw on Monday and rip into Shane and have Steph sign him to a Raw contract. I would think he will have to end up on Raw anyway. I can't see any way he goes back to Smackdown after beating up Shane. Smackdown needs to add to the roster though. They need Nakamura and a few other guys to balance out the loss of Styles.
    Unless he earns AJ's respect in the match, could be a way for AJ's face turn.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123