Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    "First of all, we don't really know the triangle that well. We're really basic with what we do," he said. "So a lot of times, it's basically one-on-one. Whoever it is. Me, Carmelo, Derrick, Courtney. We just try to make something happen. And that's not how it's supposed to be. It's very random."
    A lot more gems in here good read http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...Sports+Twitter
    https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/818648514565586944/vZi8nN66.jpg

#TANKMODE

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    +10 armor for the tank. GG.
    Glad you're back Hustla!

Might have to start posting more here now haha.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by ISIAH_THOMAS View Post
    I find it encouraging that KP is already taking things on himself. I also love his understanding of how he wants to see the game played and how he recognizes what the issues are.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

I was all aboard the trade Melo/Rose train at the trade deadline, because it would help with the tank. Apparently, I was way off.

The tank is so much stronger with Melo and Rose playing, and Melo's value might be better in the offseason than it was at the trade deadline lol.
    Go Knicks!

All time

ROLL TANK!!

good thing we didn't trade Rose for Rubio - might of won some games

he is avg 10.4 assists and 15.2 ppg last 5

Basically the triangle is the Zen synonym for tanking the Phil Jackson way. After 5 years of him we will have young assets no matter what
    `

Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    ROLL TANK!!

good thing we didn't trade Rose for Rubio - might of won some games

he is avg 10.4 assists and 15.2 ppg last 5
    Rubio trade was just bad knicks wouldn't have been top 4 in east good or top 5 nba bad it would have been typical dolan mediocre move.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TEAM TANK

Quote Originally Posted by PewPew View Post
    Basically the triangle is the Zen synonym for tanking the Phil Jackson way. After 5 years of him we will have young assets no matter what
    Triangle looks bad because the slowest player in nba holds the ball 99% of the time and dictates what happens he's just not kobe or Jordan that's the problem.

TEAM TANK

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Rubio trade was just bad knicks wouldn't have been top 4 in east good or top 5 nba bad it would have been typical dolan mediocre move.

or typical move made by Phil with no Dolan interference.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Triangle looks bad because the slowest player in nba holds the ball 99% of the time and dictates what happens he's just not kobe or Jordan that's the problem.

lol
    So true.

It's kind of whacky that Willy and KP and Randle understand it but Rose and Melo won't. I think at this point it's just that it requires changing and neither want to do it.

The funny thing is it should be great for them. They can work a two man game together. I do't know why it's so tough for them. Rose's game is mid range and getting to the rim. Melo just has to move without the ball a little better and he's going to get tons of looks.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

I agree - don't want to be better(but I am willing to bet it would make our guys better) - and if we are going to be stuck with Melo

Rubio/Randle/baker
    Monk/Lee/Holiday
    Thomas/Melo
    Melo/KP
    KP/Willy

would not have been a bad STEP in the right direction - 3 scorers and some D

would love to get a top PG in draft - but who knows if we will -I want someone at the Point that at least plays some D and can pass the damn ball- tired of watching the BS we are stuck with

Alex Kennedy‏Verified account @AlexKennedyNBA 4m4 minutes ago
    More
    MIN beat WAS. Ricky Rubio had 22 points (8-15 from field), 19 assists, 5 boards, 3 steals. Karl-Anthony Towns had 39 points and 13 boards.
    Last edited by bofakop; 03-13-2017 at 10:30 PM.

#Brooklyngrit

See you guys again tonight.
    World Championships

New York Mets: 1969, 1986
    Miracle Mets

New York Jets: 1968
    Super Bowl III

Brooklyn Nets: 1974, 1976
    Dr. J (ABA)

New York Islanders: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
    Potvin's Cups

I'm still hoping noah comes back healthy next season.

Me too but he should still come off the bench. Start Willy and KP. Noah and Q is an awesome frontcourt off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    I agree - don't want to be better(but I am willing to bet it would make our guys better) - and if we are going to be stuck with Melo

Rubio/Randle/baker
    Monk/Lee/Holiday
    Thomas/Melo
    Melo/KP
    KP/Willy

would not have been a bad STEP in the right direction - 3 scorers and some D

would love to get a top PG in draft - but who knows if we will -I want someone at the Point that at least plays some D and can pass the damn ball- tired of watching the BS we are stuck with

Alex Kennedy‏Verified account @AlexKennedyNBA 4m4 minutes ago
    More
    MIN beat WAS. Ricky Rubio had 22 points (8-15 from field), 19 assists, 5 boards, 3 steals. Karl-Anthony Towns had 39 points and 13 boards.
    Yeah I think you got to take Monk over Frank Ntii just because Frank is so raw. No lose situation there tho. I like D.Smith Jr. best but he won't be there when we pick. Monk reminds me of a young Jamal Crawford who dropped many 50 point games early in his NBA career. Knicks should have never traded him.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345