I'm a Raider fan. But I liked Hue Jackson when he was coach of the Raiders. After the passing of Al Davis, Jackson was part of the old regime and had to go.

I used to write for The Bleacher Report. My biggest "win" was when I argued, in May of 2008, that the Miami Dolphins could go from 1-15 to the playoffs. And they did.

And while the group-think is that the Browns should draft a quarterback, I don't agree with that idea, because this draft is thin at quarterback. Think of it like golf: sometimes, you have to accept when you're in the sand-trap.

In signing Kevin Zeitler from the Bengals, the Browns need to build on that by working on the offensive line and receiving corp rather than hope to find an "instant" quarterback in the draft.

The Browns will likely take Myles Garrett with the first pick and should take Ryan Ramczyk with their second pick, either as a left guard or right tackle. Forget the myth that an offensive line only needs an anchor and "bums off the highway."

Afterwards, trade back into the 1st round and take a tight end. Assuming that Myles Garrett is going to be the franchise edge rusher, the defense will likely change dramatically. But there are no solutions from the draft at quarterback so don't bother. Build up the offensive line, add to the corp of Corey Coleman and Kenny Britt by adding a tight-end from a draft that is deep at tight end, find a change-of-pace runningback in a draft that is deep at runningback.

And honestly... sign Jay Cutler as a stop-gap at quarterback to compete with Brock Osweiler. Cutler didn't have the temperament to play in Chicago because the Bears didn't have an offensive minded head coach. They expected him to be coach and quarterback for a franchise that has, historically, thrived from defense.

Cutler had few weapons in Chicago and was without a coaching staff that could make up for that. But I do think Cutler could do for the Bears what Carson Palmer has been doing for the Cardinals. And that is a better solution that taking advice from a homeless guy to draft Johnny Manziel or to pass on Dak Prescott for Cody Kessler.