Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Fked on cooks trade

So we give up a huge talent 1st round pick and a 4th rounder for a let's be honest 2nd round pick and 3rd rounder.

Fked on cooks trade

Believe it or not the Saints won big on this deal. They get rid of a disgruntled / immature player and still get a 1st rounder albeit #32. The 1st round picks contracts are beneficial to teams; 4 years with a 5th year option.
    Cooks is now someone else's problem. We know Cooks is not getting big money in NE so the Pat's are basically renting Cooks for one year at the cost of 1st and 3rd round picks!!!

If this is such a good deal because of a cancer in the locker room, then why not take the 18th pick from Titans? It literally makes no sense.

Is there proof that the Titans offered that and were still offering that much? What if they were offering their 1st for Cooks and a 3rd from the Saints? We aren't sure what was offered.

Fked on cooks trade

I think you answered your own question. If that Tenn. deal were real obviously the Saints would have taken it.
    I think it was Larry Holder on his podcast earlier this week that mentioned teams just do not give up 1st round picks on trades for WRs. It happens with NE of all teams and no one is satisfied!

Eagles offered first with Jenkins back. Why not take their 3rd and fourth? We could've flipped Jenkins if we didnt want him.
    Last edited by usaintwinnin; 03-13-2017 at 09:17 PM.

Fked on cooks trade

The Titans offered a 1st round swap (5th for 11th) and a 3rd round pick. I still say the NE offer was the best out of all three offers.

Fked on cooks trade

Ok so if I'm tracking this right

Saints get
    1st round 5th overall
    3rd round they have two picks 69 and 82

Titans get
    Cooks
    1st round 11th overall

Yeah I wouldn't do that either. I would do everything I could to keep that 1st.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Cooks for Ram-Rod. This one hurts.

Fked on cooks trade

On top of that he may not be a starter.

It stings a little more then the Grabs deal at least the Saints got Unger. They drafted Anthony but then again the Saints are horrible at drafting so to no surprise he's a bust.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg