Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if there were only white people or even mostly white people doing that then I would agree. except that is not the case.

radical Muslims are the only people trying to infiltrate with refugees to get into America. they only want to kill people, it's not like this should be a concern to anyone.

I'm often amazed at the fight/resistance against the obvious/common sense. it's like some people have to be on the opposite side of an issue based on the political side they're on regardless of details. one would think all of America should want to prevent terrorists from getting into the country, because they do not care which political side people are on when they kill or attack people.
    You know that isn't true. Right? There are terrorists of all sorts of creeds, races, genders, etc.

if there were only white people or even mostly white people doing that then I would agree. except that is not the case.

radical Muslims are the only people trying to infiltrate with refugees to get into America. they only want to kill people, it's not like this should be a concern to anyone.

I'm often amazed at the fight/resistance against the obvious/common sense. it's like some people have to be on the opposite side of an issue based on the political side they're on regardless of details. one would think all of America should want to prevent terrorists from getting into the country, because they do not care which political side people are on when they kill or attack people.
    Yes, radical Muslims are more likely than not to be Muslim, just as white mass shooters are more likely than not to be white. Goal posts in the same vicinity now? lol

What's even more amazing is that you assume not wanting to target an entire group is the equivalent of not wanting to prevent terrorist attacks.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the standard is to deem all people of a race or religion guilty (by association) until proven innocent, then keep it the standard across the board, including your own race and religion. If you're not willing to do it to your own, but are willing to do it to others, well then that's what a mother****in racist is, is it not?

Believe me, just because you babble dumb *** racist **** all day doesn't mean you are more concerned with terrorism hitting America than I am. It actually probably means the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You know that isn't true. Right? There are terrorists of all sorts of creeds, races, genders, etc.
    No, but Muslim terrorists are all Muslim! lol

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, but Muslim terrorists are all Muslim! lol
    Ya got me there buddy...haha.

there are terrorists in all creeds/races/genders/religions. but which group of terrorists are wanting to blend in with refugees in order to get into America?

just google ISIS blend refugees and there are links galore covering that they have said they want to blend in as refugees. yet for some reason some want to act like it's no big deal, or that vetting will take care of them, despite terrorists getting in and currently refugees being investigated with ties to terrorism.

Yes, radical Muslims are more likely than not to be Muslim, just as white mass shooters are more likely than not to be white. Goal posts in the same vicinity now? lol
    -mass. are there white shooters killing people in a place like Chicago?

if white is the higher population then naturally white are going to be the shooter more often. but there are multiple different races in America with bad people that are shooting people, and it's not just white like you keep wanting to mention. it's not a racial issue.

What's even more amazing is that you assume not wanting to target an entire group is the equivalent of not wanting to prevent terrorist attacks.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the standard is to deem all people of a race or religion guilty (by association) until proven innocent, then keep it the standard across the board, including your own race and religion. If you're not willing to do it to your own, but are willing to do it to others, well then that's what a mother****in racist is, is it not?

Believe me, just because you babble dumb *** racist **** all day doesn't mean you are more concerned with terrorism hitting America than I am. It actually probably means the opposite

is Muslim a race?

a good way to stop terrorism is to stop the people that want to kill you from getting into the country. there are people radicalizing a religion in order to do that and have said they want to blend in with refugees. it's ignorant to pretend that isn't happened when evidence proves otherwise.

if there was another group of people wanting to infiltrate America to kill people I would be all for stopping them, but that's not happening and everybody knows that. if Russia said they wanted to kill Americans and was trying to get in I would say hey lets stop the Russians from getting in so we can protect the American people.

if you're concerned with terrorism then prove it. I've already stated the law that allows what a President (any President) can do when people are detrimental to the interests of the United States.

there are terrorists in all creeds/races/genders/religions. but which group of terrorists are wanting to blend in with refugees in order to get into America?

just google ISIS blend refugees and there are links galore covering that they have said they want to blend in as refugees. yet for some reason some want to act like it's no big deal, or that vetting will take care of them, despite terrorists getting in and currently refugees being investigated with ties to terrorism.

if white is the higher population then naturally white are going to be the shooter more often. but there are multiple different races in America with bad people that are shooting people, and it's not just white like you keep wanting to mention. it's not a racial issue.

is Muslim a race?

a good way to stop terrorism is to stop the people that want to kill you from getting into the country. there are people radicalizing a religion in order to do that and have said they want to blend in with refugees. it's ignorant to pretend that isn't happened when evidence proves otherwise.

if there was another group of people wanting to infiltrate America to kill people I would be all for stopping them, but that's not happening and everybody knows that. if Russia said they wanted to kill Americans and was trying to get in I would say hey lets stop the Russians from getting in so we can protect the American people.

if you're concerned with terrorism then prove it. I've already stated the law that allows what a President (any President) can do when people are detrimental to the interests of the United States.
    This is just a repeat to a conversation we had like 6 months ago that just further proves you have no idea how the **** rates and percentages work.

And you posting that law also further illustrates just how little you actually know what you are talking about. You can continue to post that law all you want, but I suggest you look into this thing called the constitution and the supremacy clause. There can be any number of statutes authorizing the president to do something, if he does it in an unconstitutional manner then it doesnt matter.

Lyin Sean at it again. Claiming that Paul Manafort played a minor role in the campaign...you all know the one...the one he managed.

Lyin Sean at it again. Claiming that Paul Manafort played a minor role in the campaign...you all know the one...the one he managed.
    how long was he involved?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Manafort

In March 2016, he joined the presidential campaign of Donald Trump to lead Trump's "delegate-corralling" efforts. In April 2016, Trump terminated campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and promoted Manafort to the position. Manafort gained control of the daily operations of the campaign as well as an expanded $20 million budget, hiring decisions, advertising, and media strategy.[12][13][14][15]

In August 2016, Manafort's connections to former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and his Party of Regions drew national attention in the USA, where it was reported that Manafort may have illegally received $12.7 million in off-the-books funds from the Party of Regions.[16] On August 17, 2016, Donald Trump received his first security briefing.[17] Also, on August 17, 2016, the New York Times reported on an internal staff memorandum from Manafort stating that Manafort would "remain the campaign chairman and chief strategist, providing the big-picture, long-range campaign vision".[18] However, two days later, Trump announced his acceptance of Manafort's resignation from the campaign after Stephen Bannon and Kellyanne Conway took on senior leadership roles within that campaign.
    so Manafort was involved from April 2016 until mid August 2016. I would think Bannon and Conway had more of an impact than Manafort.
    would his involvement really not be considered minor?

9. 03-20-2017, 07:12 PM
    Reason
    Baiting - Rush

how long was he involved?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Manafort

so Manafort was involved from April 2016 until mid August 2016. I would think Bannon and Conway had more of an impact than Manafort.
    would his involvement really not be considered minor?
    Anyone who got the title of campaign manager cannot be classified as someone who played a minor role, especially not someone on the job for months. If the link you posted said that two days later he had resigned, then we could talk about him playing a minor role. But the fact of the matter is that he had contact with campaign staff and affiliates in all 50 states during the delegate hunt and represented the campaign publicly and privately for months.

is Muslim a race?

Mass shooters can shoot anywhere, it can be in Chicago, it can be outside of Chicago. I understand that it's not just whites who go on shooting rampages, you seem to be the one who doesn't understand it isn't just Muslims who are terrorists.

What difference does it make if Muslim is a race? Christianity isn't a race, does that mean we should pass laws specifically targeting them and only them? Should every Christian be deemed a child molestors until proven innocent?

There are plenty of ways to stop terrorists from entering which don't include banning a religion from this country. Most people are capable of using a complex thought process which includes understanding a person's true intentions behind false words. It's the reason trumps racist bull **** keeps getting rejected. In your head it's always a red vs blue issue, but thankfully the judges opposing trump are capable of seeing beyond that.

Why are you under the assumption that I think Isis doesn't want to blend in with refugees? Have I ever said that? Have I ever even alluded to that? I'm well aware of this issue, I don't see what words of mine you could have misconstrued into making you think otherwise

How would you like me to prove my concern for terrorism? Wtf does that even mean? lol

God help you when someone from one of those banned countries ends up blowing something up here. You're gonna lose your mind

Anyone who got the title of campaign manager cannot be classified as someone who played a minor role, especially not someone on the job for months. If the link you posted said that two days later he had resigned, then we could talk about him playing a minor role. But the fact of the matter is that he had contact with campaign staff and affiliates in all 50 states during the delegate hunt and represented the campaign publicly and privately for months.
    I guess it's a matter of minor vs major. if it can only be one of the 2 which one is more likely. IMO he wasn't a major role in Trump overall team, that would have been Conway/Bannon that got Trump elected.

Mass shooters can shoot anywhere, it can be in Chicago, it can be outside of Chicago. I understand that it's not just whites who go on shooting rampages, you seem to be the one who doesn't understand it isn't just Muslims who are terrorists.
    what other group of people are trying to get into America to kill people?
    if you know of another group of people let me know.
    I'm not talking about domestic terrorists, I'm talking about foreign terrorists that want to get into America.

What difference does it make if Muslim is a race? Christianity isn't a race, does that mean we should pass laws specifically targeting them and only them? Should every Christian be deemed a child molestors until proven innocent?
    if Muslim is not a race then how can it be "racist"?
    rac·ist
    ˈrāsəst/
    noun
    noun: racist; plural noun: racists
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    for people that oppose Christianity (which does happen in America), do they get called racist for doing that? nope.

There are plenty of ways to stop terrorists from entering which don't include banning a religion from this country. Most people are capable of using a complex thought process which includes understanding a person's true intentions behind false words. It's the reason trumps racist bull **** keeps getting rejected. In your head it's always a red vs blue issue, but thankfully the judges opposing trump are capable of seeing beyond that.
    it's not a judges job to see past the law and interpret what they personally believe. it's their job to follow what the law/Constitution says. these are Liberal judges playing politics.

Why are you under the assumption that I think Isis doesn't want to blend in with refugees? Have I ever said that? Have I ever even alluded to that? I'm well aware of this issue, I don't see what words of mine you could have misconstrued into making you think otherwise

How would you like me to prove my concern for terrorism? Wtf does that even mean? lol

God help you when someone from one of those banned countries ends up blowing something up here. You're gonna lose your mind
    if someone realized that terrorists want to blend in with refugees it would be a common sense move that maybe we should try and stop that from happening. but many are more interested in how it offends people, or hurts their rights, despite refugees not actually having a RIGHT to enter America.

I hope there is no attack that kills people. but with the way things are right now it's just a matter of time before there is an attack with multiple people being killed.
    this is like someone playing with fire and not getting burned. that doesn't mean it's safe to play with fire, it means they haven't been burned YET. keep ****ing around and ignoring that terrorists want to get in and have gotten in, then eventually America is going to get burned.

This tweet has aged like a fine wine and is now ready for consumption.

Andrew Napolitano, the fake-news peddling ex-judge on Fox News, will not be appearing on Fox News again because he's peddled fake news even too brazen for them.

In the article I was reading about it, I saw this Spicer quote and literally giggled.

“All we’re doing is literally reading off what other stations and people have reported,”
    The people who want you to question literally every report they don't like and call it fake news instead is playing the "hey, we heard it on the news that's good enough for us".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.709419ac8760

Also, a lot of ripe quotes from the good 'ol election days about how terrible it would be and how unconscionable it would be to elect a person under investigation by the FBI. Something tells me we'll hear crickets from those clowns (I see you, Marco) now. Spineless hypocritical hacks.
    this my sig

When Trump goes down, I hope he take those spineless hypocritical hacks in the republican party with him. Much respect to John McCain and Lindsey Graham, who the republican party have turned their back on, for pushing against Trump and his Russians connection.

I guess it's a matter of minor vs major. if it can only be one of the 2 which one is more likely. IMO he wasn't a major role in Trump overall team, that would have been Conway/Bannon that got Trump elected.

what other group of people are trying to get into America to kill people?
    if you know of another group of people let me know.
    I'm not talking about domestic terrorists, I'm talking about foreign terrorists that want to get into America.

if Muslim is not a race then how can it be "racist"?

for people that oppose Christianity (which does happen in America), do they get called racist for doing that? nope.

it's not a judges job to see past the law and interpret what they personally believe. it's their job to follow what the law/Constitution says. these are Liberal judges playing politics.

if someone realized that terrorists want to blend in with refugees it would be a common sense move that maybe we should try and stop that from happening. but many are more interested in how it offends people, or hurts their rights, despite refugees not actually having a RIGHT to enter America.

I hope there is no attack that kills people. but with the way things are right now it's just a matter of time before there is an attack with multiple people being killed.
    this is like someone playing with fire and not getting burned. that doesn't mean it's safe to play with fire, it means they haven't been burned YET. keep ****ing around and ignoring that terrorists want to get in and have gotten in, then eventually America is going to get burned.
    Sry, yesterday was my respond to FNK day, I can only dumb myself down and run in the same circle for so long. But I just wanna give you the heads up, it is going to happen (within the next 3.5 yrs), and it will be from one of those specific countries. keep your eyes open cousin, watch these scripts unfold..

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast