Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Muslims have cleaner ***** than anybody else tbh
    lol, exact first thought that crossed my mind.

All my non Muslim homies roll cleaner after chillin with me, lol

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, exact first thought that crossed my mind.

All my non Muslim homies roll cleaner after chillin with me, lol
    cleaner what? What's stared out and what Muslim secrets are you sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I share no secrets!

Ok, I'll give you one, sit when you pee in your home. Outside the home, do as you please

I think we touched on this one time before, haha, my masculinity and sexuality were both heavily questioned

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I share no secrets!

Ok, I'll give you one, sit when you pee in your home. Outside the home, do as you please

I think we touched on this one time before, haha, my masculinity and sexuality were both heavily questioned
    Haha. You pee like a girl

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Then I assume you're outraged about this?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...aris-shooting/

French Presidential Favourite Macron: Terrorism ‘Part of Our Daily Lives for Years to Come’ After Paris Shooting

NO! The French Presidential candidate did not say "terrorism part of our daily lives for years to come", he actually said:

Terrorisme fait partie de notre vie quotidienne pour les années à venir

FAKE NEWS!!

is "Terrorisme fait partie de notre vie quotidienne pour les années à venir" really a comparable saying to Allahu Akbar, that sadly is something that has been said often in recent years during attacks.

that phrase is also a bigger saying than 2 words. if that saying in french could be put in a headline along with saying what the translation is I'm good with that, but that is a lot of words for a headline.

point is the words used should be put in the headline.

if someone said Muerte a América I would expect that in the headline, along with the translation that it means death to America in Spanish.

I find it humerus that you can post a link to brietbart and I guess that is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is exactly what I was talking about. He is ok making the assumption that EVERYONE knows what that specific phrase means. When in reality very few people could actually tell you what it translates to if asked. Most of us can, but most folks don't follow the news and are as informed as people who come together to discuss politics and other global affairs. They need to be careful what assumptions about what their readers know.
    Still waiting to bra how Breitbart ISN'T fake news since they changed French into English. It's right in the definition that you established for AP.
    I bet more people know what it means than you think. it's not something out of nowhere, it has been used in multiple attacks in America.more people should be made of aware of what it means, because I bet it's going to get used again during future attacks.
    I've also said that if media wanted to put the translation in the headline that would have been good.

just because I post a lot, does not mean it is disruptive

It literally has the French word for terrorism. They should know that everyone can figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is "Terrorisme fait partie de notre vie quotidienne pour les années à venir" really a comparable saying to Allahu Akbar, that sadly is something that has been said often in recent years during attacks.

that phrase is also a bigger saying than 2 words. if that saying in french could be put in a headline along with saying what the translation is I'm good with that, but that is a lot of words for a headline.

if someone said Muerte a América I would expect that in the headline, along with the translation that it means death to America in Spanish.

I find it humerus that you can post a link to brietbart and I guess that is acceptable.

I bet more people know what it means than you think. it's not something out of nowhere, it has been used in multiple attacks in America.more people should be made of aware of what it means, because I bet it's going to get used again during future attacks.
    I've also said that if media wanted to put the translation in the headline that would have been good.
    lmao!!!! You got served bro

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Haha. You pee like a girl
    dammit! *fist slams table

lmao!!!! You got served bro
    Word son! <crosses arms>

it doesn't matter what it translates to. WHAT DID HE SAY. the media should be quoting the exact words that he used, not translating it.
    it doesn't matter what he said in what language, report what is said. if they also want to include the translation then fine. but don't ignore the specific words said.
    the tweet should have at least had the exact words used. that is what the media should be doing.
    this isn't an issue that should even be debated. everyone regardless of the political side they favor should want the media to be unbiased and report the news honestly.
    it's the media's responsibility to report the truth.
    the tweet should have the exact words.
    I think you people know that I'm right but you couldn't possibly admit that. I say again it's the media's responsibility to report the truth/facts.

I thought it was the media's responsibility to report the truth/facts? Or is it a grey area where you only get to decide?

The fact is you made a big deal about this and got called out on it.
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; Yesterday at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I thought it was the media's responsibility to report the truth/facts? Or is it a grey area where you only get to decide?

The fact is you made a big deal about this and got called out on it.
    Moonspeak aka French: translate
    Arabic: everyone knows that, put in Arabic

We've got FNK Journalistc Formatting for two languages. We need the other nearly 200-300 for the newspapers before we can go live with it.

The difference is he wasn't referencing breitbart as a factual news source lol--how can you not see that difference? You're getting desperate here.

Word son! <crosses arms>
    lol, I like the arm cross

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425