Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1094

Thread: Fake News

It's come up in the Roy Moore thread but can anyone provide evidence that Breitbart isn't fake news or that the Washington Post is fake news.

Below is a list of the journalist awards that have been given to the Washington Post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ashington_Post
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's come up in the Roy Moore thread but can anyone provide evidence that Breitbart isn't fake news or that the Washington Post is fake news.

Below is a list of the journalist awards that have been given to the Washington Post.

Not all Breitbart articles are made up. The Washington Post has made mistakes. That's what I have.

They both issue retractions. Note the difference

Post. Retraction at the top..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.e7211daae942

Braigtbart... Retraction... well at the bottom and hilarious

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...-since-forever

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Not all Breitbart articles are made up. The Washington Post has made mistakes. That's what I have.

They both issue retractions. Note the difference

Post. Retraction at the top..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.e7211daae942

Braigtbart... Retraction... well at the bottom and hilarious

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...-since-forever
    Fun fact: Breitbart continues to refer to Roy Moore as Judge Moore. Since he was twice removed from the court, I would argue that is fake news.

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...network/218557

Shep Smith debunks Fox Networks conflated "fake news" about Uranium One. Nothing like your own reporter ripping it up, and he does.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...network/218557

Shep Smith debunks Fox Networks conflated "fake news" about Uranium One. Nothing like your own reporter ripping it up, and he does.
    Let’s post this in all the threads

But Fox making **** up applies to so many threads. The Hillary thread, the Fake News thread, the Trump presidency thread, the Russia thread, and many more.

Rather than presenting phony outrage can you do us a favor and present facts as to why the fact that Fox News is making their own phony outrage isn't relevant here? They are textbook Fake News and he's presenting evidence to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Let’s post this in all the threads
    it's certainly worthy of doing so when Trump supporters rail on with their "whataboutism" that clearly in this case has no "what about" to hang on. There is so obviously nothing there if you do the slightest bit of research into what actually happened vs what republicans are alleging.

oh my, awards. I guess that's it, WP will always be right.

how many stories does the Washington Post need to be wrong in before people start questioning them?

this from CNN..

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23580/...-ryan-saavedra

WATCH: CNN Reports That Inside Of Dog’s Ear Looks Like Trump’s Face
    CNN continued its pattern of reporting ridiculous factoids about President Donald Trump on Thursday when the liberal news network gave over two minutes of airtime to a segment about the inside of a dog’s ear that looks like Trump’s face.

The segment featured on “Erin Burnett OutFront” analyzed the inside of a dog’s ear in the U.K. which the network compared to Trump’s face.

The banner displayed on the show read: "A dog named Chief has an ear that looks like Trump's face."

After tracking down Jade Robinson, the dog's owner, CNN learned that the discovery was made when she suspected that her dog had an ear infection and looked inside its ear.

NTK Network added that Robinson started a crowdfunding page for her dog that has already received hundreds of dollars in donations.

This level of reporting matches previous segments from CNN including their "scoop" that President Trump gets two scoops of ice cream while everyone else only gets one, as previously reported by The Daily Wire.
    whoa, good job CNN I'm sure people really needed to know this important political information.

Quote Originally Posted by fl2018 View Post
    it's certainly worthy of doing so when Trump supporters rail on with their "whataboutism" that clearly in this case has no "what about" to hang on. There is so obviously nothing there if you do the slightest bit of research into what actually happened vs what republicans are alleging.
    When someone can't counter the points, that's the response you get.

Apparently Judge (I use the term loosely) Jeanine was so tired of the Clinton's being the only ones above the law so she was driving almost 120 mph around New York...sad! Bigly sad!

Apparently Judge (I use the term loosely) Jeanine was so tired of the Clinton's being the only ones above the law so she was driving almost 120 mph around New York...sad! Bigly sad!
    In her defense, she is a ****ing idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    In her defense, she is a ****ing idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is there anyone who likes her? Both of my parents, who are conservative and voted for Trump, can't stand her at all.

Hey remember that Trump is using the DOJ to attack CNN. Y'all rightfully didn't like Obama using the IRS to target groups supporting conservatives. I hope you have the same vim and vigor for someone attacking one of the largest news organizations in the world just because it sometimes presents a counter point to his administration. In the deepest recesses of his mind, GWB never considered doing something like this. We are not living in normal times.

Hey remember that Trump is using the DOJ to attack CNN. Y'all rightfully didn't like Obama using the IRS to target groups supporting conservatives. I hope you have the same vim and vigor for someone attacking one of the largest news organizations in the world just because it sometimes presents a counter point to his administration. In the deepest recesses of his mind, GWB never considered doing something like this. We are not living in normal times.

accurate. we are not living in normal times. we are living in a time when certain media are more aligned with the Democrats. anyone that thinks CNN is fair and balanced is an idiot.
    "sometimes presents a counter point" is just laughable.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36...anson-to-trump

Social media users criticize Newsweek for comparing Charles Manson to Trump
    A headline used by Newsweek on Monday has become the subject of backlash from some social media users for comparing mass murderer Charles Manson to President Trump.

The story, titled "How murderer Charles Manson and President Donald Trump used similar language to gain followers," focuses on interviews with psychoanalysts, including the former president of the American Psychoanalytic Association, Mark Smaller.
    Smaller told the publication that Trump uses the kind of "emotional" rhetoric that appeals to people who feel alienated similar to the kind of language Manson used in seducing his followers.

“Our current president speaks in an emotional or affective way to large numbers of people in our country who feel a kind of alienation or disconnection from the government,” Smaller told Newsweek. “They feel very responded to and become his political base.”

Smaller concedes in the story that he "didn't have specifics on what Manson may have told followers," but argued it was probably similar to the rhetoric other cult leaders have used to attract followers.

“Your parents don’t really care about you. Your community doesn’t care about you. The government doesn’t really care about you, but I’m going to not only care about you, I’m going to take care of you. I understand how angry, neglected and hurt you feel," Smaller said describing the way Manson may have spoken to his followers.

Twitter users reacted swiftly, criticizing the outlet for comparing the president to the cult leader and mass murderer.
    one could say "large numbers of people in our country who feel a kind of alienation or disconnection" could just as easily represent what the Democrats have done to gain followers/votes.

this with Charles Manson is just another tactic used by those on the left, trying to compare Trump to the worst possible.

Don't forget, Fox News is Fake News.

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast