Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Turns out Trump tower wasn't wiretapped during the campaign. Go figure!
    Trump's so honest. I'm stunned he was lying.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    Just for the record, not one single major newspaper endorsed Donald Trump

Shows America likes their news dumbed down to entertainment.
    I'm sure there's an "Aryan Times" or "Caucasian Minority Daily" (see what I did there ) that's got something good to say about him...
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Katy Tur of MSNBC

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/35...the-back-of-my

MSNBC anchor Tur on moment Trump won: 'I can feel the bile in the back of my throat'
    MSNBC anchor Katy Tur said her stomach churned and she felt bile in her throat upon learning Donald Trump had won the 2016 presidential election, also stating the Republican candidate had "endangered her life" at campaign rallies.

Tur recalled her feelings in her new book, "Unbelievable," released Tuesday. "The room goes wavy. My stomach churns,” Tur says. “I can feel the bile in the back of my throat.

“I’ve heard him insult a war hero, brag about grabbing women by the *****, denigrate the judicial system, demonize immigrants, fight with the pope, doubt the democratic process, advocate torture and war crimes, tout the size of his junk in a presidential debate, trash the media, and endanger my life,” Tur continued.

Tur, 33, adds she fears Trump will be in office 27 years from now at age 98 because he'll find a way to avoid term limits which say presidents can only serve two terms.

"Does anyone really believe he’ll respect term limits? I have a vision of myself at sixty, Trump at a hundred, in some midwestern convention hall. The children of his 2016 supporters are spitting on me,” Tur writes.

Tur was awarded an anchor position on her own afternoon news program on MSNBC in January after covering the Trump campaign for 18 months.

The president tweeted on Tuesday saying the “people writing books” about him "know nothing about me & have zero access."

He did not mention Tur by name in the tweet, but did criticize her during several speeches throughout the campaign, calling her a "third-rate reporter," "disgraceful" and "not nice."
    look at the bold/red. how can anyone be so stupid. this is Trump Derangement Syndrome.

also Katy Tur related and something that I have not seen from any "reputable" media, is what she said about people in California. shes is on video saying "why wouldn’t the Democratic Party not just recruit people from California to move to Michigan and to Wisconsin, and that seems like just a simplistic answer”.

nobody has commented on Katy Turr, who actually thinks Trump could be in office for 27 years.

sorry this new wasn't anti Trump enough for you Trump haters salivating on Trump and pretty much ignoring everything else.

here is some more fake news.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364