Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flat Earth

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    I have no clue... I don't necessarily believe it. Just thought it raised some interesting questions.

For example, how is possible to see objects, with the help of optics, from distances that should be beyond our view due to the spherical shape of the earth? There is an equation for determining how far down an object should drop out of sight.
    Then why not ask in a thread "how is possible to see objects, with the help of optics, from distances that should be beyond our view due to the spherical shape of the earth?" instead of coming into the science thread and dropping a "Flat earth.... Discuss"

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

I have no clue... I don't necessarily believe it. Just thought it raised some interesting questions.

For example, how is possible to see objects, with the help of optics, from distances that should be beyond our view due to the spherical shape of the earth? There is an equation for determining how far down an object should drop out of sight.
    This?
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Then why not ask in a thread "how is possible to see objects, with the help of optics, from distances that should be beyond our view due to the spherical shape of the earth?" instead of coming into the science thread and dropping a "Flat earth.... Discuss"
    don't get smug Flip. People all around the globe believe the earth is flat

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Where?
    Uhhhhhhh... Space.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Where?
    Google "NASA Live Feed From Space" and you can find numerous links that show you.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12