Pierre Garcon
    Morris Claiborne
    J.C. Tretter
    Julius Peppers
    Jared Cook
    Eddie Lacy
    DeSean Jackson
    Matt Barkley
    He's pretty overrated with GB fans right now haha.

I kind of like your list though.

That's a pretty damn good list.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    That's a pretty damn good list.
    It is, there's a few I disagree with but it's splitting hairs almost.

Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    Under rated
    Connor Barwin
    Adam Thielen
    Taylor Gabriel

Prince Amukamara
    Mike Gillislee
    T.J. McDonald
    Mike Glennon
    Geno Smith
    Kamar Aiken
    Clay Harbor
    Jermaine Gresham
    Trumaine Johnson
    Alshon Jeffery
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Robert Woods
    Johnathan Hankins

Overrated
    Terrell Pryor
    Jason Pierre-Paul
    Pierre Garcon
    Morris Claiborne
    J.C. Tretter
    Julius Peppers
    Jared Cook
    Eddie Lacy

DeSean Jackson
    Matt Barkley
    Good list

City of Champions

I think Terrelle Pryor is an underrated pickup for the Redskins- you could say he'd be overrated for some teams. However, I've said for years the Redskins only have smurfs for receivers and that lack of height has led to our problems in the red zone. Having a receiver who is 6'4 with the vertical ability that Pryor has is huge for the team. He's definitely a sleeper fantasy pick, and he's going to have a huge impact with Washington

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I think Terrelle Pryor is an underrated pickup for the Redskins- you could say he'd be overrated for some teams. However, I've said for years the Redskins only have smurfs for receivers and that lack of height has led to our problems in the red zone. Having a receiver who is 6'4 with the vertical ability that Pryor has is huge for the team. He's definitely a sleeper fantasy pick, and he's going to have a huge impact with Washington
    Here is what has me wondering about Terrelle Pryor.

You have a 27-year old receiver who is 6'4 with some speed that caught 77 passes for 1,007 yards playing with a Quarterback merry-go-round in Cleveland.

The Redskins give him a 1-year $6 million deal that he gave the Browns the chance to match and they said no thinks we already signed Kenny Britt. A team with +$60 million in cap space didn't think he was worth signing to a 1-year $6 million deal.

That would have me really concerned if it had been anybody other than the Browns.... But still.

Marcus Mariota

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post

You have a 27-year old receiver who is 6'4 with some speed that caught 77 passes for 1,007 yards playing with a Quarterback merry-go-round in Cleveland.

The Redskins give him a 1-year $6 million deal that he gave the Browns the chance to match and they said no thinks we already signed Kenny Britt. A team with +$60 million in cap space didn't think he was worth signing to a 1-year $6 million deal.

That would have me really concerned if it had been anybody other than the Browns.... But still.
    Browns will do browns things lol

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

I see you aren't caught up in the news because this is false. The Browns offered him a multi year deal with the same annual salary and more guaranteed money but Pryor turned it down. He wanted to bank on himself and try the market again next season. I've also read pride was a factor. He thought he could get more on the open market and didn't want to swallow his pride and come back to the Browns. If these reports are true then the Browns didn't screw anything up. The Browns were right in not franchise tagging him.
    2017 PSD Vikings Mock Draft :
    48: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    79: Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma
    86 from Dolphins: Dorian Johnson G Pittsburgh
    120: Eddie Vanderdoes DT UCLA
    128 from Dolphins: Josh Harvey-Clemons SS Louisville
    160: Chad Hansen WR California
    199: Joe Mathis DE Washington
    232: Cole Hikutini TE Louisville

The bolded part is not true by most sources. He wanted a short deal so he can get bigger money next year. Not getting locked in at 4-6 mil a year.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I see you aren't caught up in the news because this is false. The Browns offered him a multi year deal with the same annual salary and more guaranteed money but Pryor turned it down. He wanted to bank on himself and try the market again next season. I've also read pride was a factor. He thought he could get more on the open market and didn't want to swallow his pride and come back to the Browns. If these reports are true then the Browns didn't screw anything up. The Browns were right in not franchise tagging him.
    Quote Originally Posted by kreton View Post
    The bolded part is not true by most sources. He wanted a short deal so he can get bigger money next year. Not getting locked in at 4-6 mil a year.
    It all depends on whether you believe Pryor or the Browns. I believe the Browns in this situation.

It was being reported that he was looking for $10 million a year which was a little more than what the Browns were offering.

He goes into free agency.

The Browns sign Kenny Britt to a 4-year $32 million deal with $17 million guaranteed.

The Browns offered Pryor a four-year, $32.5 million deal with $17 million guaranteed. He turned it down. The Browns then offered it to free agent receiver Kenny Britt, who quickly grabbed it once free agency opened.
    http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index...bbles_ter.html

It was reported that he was wanting 4-year $52 million from the Browns.

The Browns offered Pryor a multi-year deal that was comparable to the 4-year, $32.5 million deal they signed veteran receiver Kenny Britt to on Thursday last week in Indianapolis, but it was turned down and ultimately cost Pryor millions in guaranteed money league sources told 92.3 The Fan.

“[He] overestimated the market,” one source said.

As a result, Pryor gets a “prove it” deal with Washington that includes a $6 million base salary and $2 million in incentives.
    http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2017/0...with-redskins/

If he had signed with a team with a more stable situation I would be more inclined to believe the narrative that he wanted a prove it deal. Instead he signs with a team that could trade their starting quarterback at any moment.

Marcus Mariota

Underrated
    Jay Cutler
    Anthony Mantha

Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I think it was one of the best signings of the entire off season so far.
    He is the perfect complement to Jamison Crowder and Jordan Reed for this offense. I'd be pretty surprised if he didn't match his stats from last season. With Cousins throwing the ball about 40 times per game, there should be plenty of balls thrown his way.

6 million was a steal.

Nick
    Last edited by Soop; 04-03-2017 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Unnecessary sexual content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12