Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Everyone thought the Kings last two trades were so lopsided now the Kings are proving them wrong

Yo Kings, stop winning!
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere

“When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

They are fing idiots...

There is a lot of chemistry between WCS and Skal. I like it.

Calm down guys lol its 2 wins with 14 games left out of those very few are realistically winable without perfect games or huge misplays the whole game from the opponents

Kings are going to make the playoffs next year. No question about it. Papa G has a double double. *sarcasm*

Grant said Malachi Richardson could/should be back this Wednesday.

Tomorrow could be Lawsons last game as a King he will not be active on the 22nd against the bucks he will be in Denver

Nice loss today... keep it going

Quote Originally Posted by 101O11 View Post
    Kings are going to make the playoffs next year. No question about it. Papa G has a double double. *sarcasm*
    Being serious, Papa G is a really good rebounder. Both going by stats and the eye test, that guy can board. He does a good job of grabbing contested rebounds. He still looks raw and a little clumsy on offense, but he's only 19 so there's a lot of room for growth. He may end up being a sneaky good pick. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I starting to think that Vlade may be a genius. He catches a lot of flak for the moves he makes, but as time passes his moves are looking pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Being serious, Papa G is a really good rebounder. Both going by stats and the eye test, that guy can board. He does a good job of grabbing contested rebounds. He still looks raw and a little clumsy on offense, but he's only 19 so there's a lot of room for growth. He may end up being a sneaky good pick. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I starting to think that Vlade may be a genius. He catches a lot of flak for the moves he makes, but as time passes his moves are looking pretty good.
    It looks like he has the tools to be a pretty good player. Like you said he is only 19 and just needs to grew into his body. He can rebound and I like his ability to contest and block shots.

I would agree about Vlade for the most part. I think, still super early to tell, he does a really good job in the draft. It seems at the very least his 4 draft picks will be role players with a chance to be more. It helps that this coaching staff is the best in developing players that the Kings have had in a long time.

Great drafts, terrible trades.

Casspi signed with the Wolves. I hope he gets to play and leads Minny to a better record than New Orleans.

Isaiah Cousins has been balling lately. If Ty gets cut because of a probation violation, Cousins may get a call up.

Isaiah Cousins has been balling lately. If Ty gets cut because of a probation violation, Cousins may get a call up.
    I won't mind seeing what he has. Am sure he wouldn't get many minutes but there is only 10ish games left.

Also good for Casspi getting back on a team.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast