Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    He probably won't even be on the roster next season.
    #JoergerBomb

“When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Monkey View Post
    i know ive been saying it for the last 2 years but, they need to feature b-mac in the offense more.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    He probably won't even be on the roster next season.

2 years ago, hell 1 year ago he didn't have any control with the ball to get his shot off, this year he has shown he can. I really think (now) he'll always be better than Buddy, Buddy just has that low release that will never allow him to get his ahot off in the NBA.

As for Bmac not being in the roster next year, that is too bad. I think in a couple more years he will be pretty good. But i do agree i don't think he'll be here.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    2 years ago, hell 1 year ago he didn't have any control with the ball to get his shot off, this year he has shown he can. I really think (now) he'll always be better than Buddy, Buddy just has that low release that will never allow him to get his ahot off in the NBA.

As for Bmac not being in the roster next year, that is too bad. I think in a couple more years he will be pretty good. But i do agree i don't think he'll be here.
    Wait are we watching the same Buddy? I think Buddy has shown in less than 1 year that he's better than McLemore has ever been for us. To me at least, he has a lightning quick release. I don't know if he will ever be more than a pot stirring 6th man and someone who can get buckets quick, but McLemore has never shown that level of value. I used to be on here defending Bmac a lot but I can't anymore. He's not consistent enough and he definitely wont be on our roster next year.

I'm torn on whether we should re-sign Ben. If we didn't have so many SG's, it would be a no-brainer to me. I just get the feeling that we're going to regret letting him go. I don't think he'll blossom into a star at this point, but I do think he'll be a nice player on a good contract. Depending on the offer and whether Bogdan comes back, I wouldn't mind bringing Ben back. Even if all of our young SG's work out, it's a good problem to have too many assets.

Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    Wait are we watching the same Buddy? I think Buddy has shown in less than 1 year that he's better than McLemore has ever been for us. To me at least, he has a lightning quick release. I don't know if he will ever be more than a pot stirring 6th man and someone who can get buckets quick, but McLemore has never shown that level of value. I used to be on here defending Bmac a lot but I can't anymore. He's not consistent enough and he definitely wont be on our roster next year.
    I don't think i have ever seen a "lightning quick" release from buddy. I have seen him not be afraid to jack up a shot in transition though.

Buddy for me:
    Good rebounder
    Poor defender
    Ok passer
    Has a great 3 point shot, if he is open.
    Limited handles
    Has only one go to move. (His move at the free throw line where he spins back and shoots)
    He has a VERY low release.
    And doesn't have a jumper what so ever.

I have more positives and i think still more potential for ben. Don't forget Ben is just a year older. Ben can do far more off the dribble this year. He still has work to do, don't get me wrong bug he can pull up and shot over just about anyone (if he were to reach his potential ).

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567