Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 95
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,824
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    see
    see what?
    r u accusing me of being extremely partisan?
    Last edited by kevin13697; 03-19-2017 at 12:59 PM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    25,461
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    see what?
    r u accusing me of being extremely partisan?
    Yep

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,489
    Even if russians were at play, all it did was expose shoddy, undemocratic, widespread collusion within the DNC. Im generally left leaning, but Hillsry would have been an economically crippling neoliberal warmonger.

    Russia is doing some major good by keeping isis at bay, and this "us vs the russians" **** is literally one of the worst throwbacks people could take out of the cold war.


    Welcome to Good Boogie, home of the Good Boogie

    Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alot fearful people with alot guns.
    Posts
    6,782
    I know the outside world outside our borders doesn't matter, but the Russians have been trying to influences and hack all the NATO member government elections as well as former soviet allies. In some cases, have succeed. Now, they have tried to influence ours, just may have considering some of the close races. This is apart of the cold war tactic they are employing. Putin definitely won bonus points for his efforts, considering all the Russians connection that Trump brought in with him, and plus, Trump derailed Bharara investigation into Russian money laundering here in the US.

    On them hacking the DNC, yes it did effect Hillary chances. Some of the Bernie Sanders' people never forgave her. Some even voted for Trump to see him burn it down.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,824
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yep
    based on what?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,824
    lets do some math

    total voters in Florida 4,617,886 + 4,504,975 = 9,122,861

    Trump won by a differential of 112,911

    112,911 / 2 = 56,455 potentially could have changed their vote in favor of Trump

    56,455 potentially changed / 9,122,861 total voters = .006 % potential of wikileaks impact

    in others words,
    the leaks only had to impact around 1 out of every 160 voters in Florida
    Last edited by kevin13697; 03-19-2017 at 03:57 PM.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    72,620
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    listening to people who care, they always seem to come down firmly on one side or the other. Trump supporters were up in the air about the content/her emails, Trump haters are obsessed with his ties to Russia. People who aren't staunchly partisan don't seem to care.
    Almost everyone always comes down on one side. Very few people are actually independent, despite most of them claiming to be. If you push behind the "oh I'm independent" nonsense and get to where people sit on the issues, most are firmly in one of the two camps. It's the real reason why we don't have more parties than two. There are so many people in this country that could fund a campaign as a third party candidate but they wouldn't win no matter how much money they put into it. Some people would vote for it for the novelty, but not enough to achieve a governing coalition.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    25,461

    WikiLeaks releases entire hacking capacity of the CIA

    [QUOTE=dbroncos78087;31524498]Almost everyone always comes down on one side. Very few people are actually independent, despite most of them claiming to be. If you push behind the "oh I'm independent" nonsense and get to where people sit on the issues, most are firmly in one of the two camps. It's the real reason why we don't have more parties than two. There are so many people in this country that could fund a campaign as a third party candidate but they wouldn't win no matter how much money they put into it. Some people would vote for it for the novelty, but not enough to achieve a governing coalition.[/QU

    I actually don't agree and it wouldn't doesn't change my point, if i did


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 03-20-2017 at 09:05 AM.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    18,150
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsdelez24 View Post
    Im generally left leaning, but Hillsry would have been an economically crippling neoliberal warmonger.
    .
    How do you think Hilary would have crippled economy?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    16,239
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Move the goalposts all you want, the Russians hacked the DNC. That wasn't a leftist conspiracy theory.
    and?
    the Podesta emails were significant because?
    I remember when the Podesta emails were being leaked by wikileaks day after day after day, and a lot of people (here at PSD and from most major media who refused to cover it) saying no big deal and that there was nothing substantial in the emails. either there was something substantial or there wasn't, it can't be both. the major media wouldn't even cover it, so how could voters really be influenced. there was so much **** about Hillary proving how flawed she was (like being investigated by the FBI) that the Podesta leaked emails didn't even matter enough to influence voters.


    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    really? the chairwomen of the DNC resigned over these wikileaks one day before the national convention.

    how many Bernie supporters do you think she lost of these leaks? Millions!
    this had nothing to do with Trump or even the Republicans. she resigned because wikileaks proved she was conspiring for Hillary and against Bernie.


    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Did you see how many times Trump mentioned it during the campaign or how many times the news mentioned it? Hell, how many times did you post about it? Don't pull some BS about it not affecting the outcome.
    the Liberal media wouldn't cover it.
    part of what was being released was these same Liberal media that were colluding to help Hillary. why would they cover that.

    http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...edia-criticism

    In viewing recordings by The Hill of each major network's evening newscasts, which are watched by an average total of 22 million to 24 million people nightly, the newest batch of WikiLeaks revelations was covered for a combined 57 seconds out of 66 minutes of total air time on ABC, NBC and CBS.


    just because I post a lot, does not mean it is disruptive

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,824
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this had nothing to do with Trump or even the Republicans. she resigned because wikileaks proved she was conspiring for Hillary and against Bernie.
    that's right, this outraged many Bernie supporters enough to either not vote or vote for Trump

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    18,057
    So to conclude this conversation... Russia did hack the DNC.

    Those crazy Liberal conspiracies!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    16,239
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    that's right, this outraged many Bernie supporters enough to either not vote or vote for Trump
    and this is connected to Trump how? what is your point?
    people should be upset that Bernie got screwed. I bet he would have had a much better chance against Trump than Hillary.


    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So to conclude this conversation... Russia did hack the DNC.

    Those crazy Liberal conspiracies!

    what is your point? Russia hacked the DNC ..and it had little to no effect. if the Liberal media refused to cover the Podesta emails that were hacked by Russia, then how were people influenced? I know FoxNews covered the leaks some, but FoxNews is mostly Conservative/Trump supporters so there wouldn't have been any/many voters influenced to vote for Trump that were not already going to vote for Trump anyway.
    in order for the Podesta emails to have influenced voters it would have had to have been enough Hillary supporters/voters that changed their mind because of what was revealed in these emails.


    just because I post a lot, does not mean it is disruptive

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    18,057
    Is your argument seriously that no one covered the DNC email hack?

    That was legit all people could talk about for a couple weeks during the election. Hell this board went crazy about it.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    72,620
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Is your argument seriously that no one covered the DNC email hack?

    That was legit all people could talk about for a couple weeks during the election. Hell this board went crazy about it.
    Sounds that way.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •