Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 120
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,888
    yo forreal though... sexicano <3

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,639
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yo forreal though... sexicano <3
    They're not the same person if that's what you're getting at. This is the 2nd time you've mentioned that in this thread. I deleted the last one. You're not the only one that misunderstood his joking in that thread.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    They're not the same person if that's what you're getting at. This is the 2nd time you've mentioned that in this thread. I deleted the last one. You're not the only one that misunderstood his joking in that thread.
    No one saw that thread but mods, I don't think. It was deleted immediately and then I was brushed under the rug. I think he's sincerely requesting Sexicano be given another chance.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,590
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yo forreal though... sexicano <3
    "Tell MTM that I hope he drowns in a bucket of feces" - Sexi

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35,932
    dynamite sig gif there, bucky (i'm mesmorized). welcome back

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,590
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    dynamite sig gif there, bucky (i'm mesmorized). welcome back
    Thank you, my good friend! I've missed our bantering back and forth for sure.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat:31513501
    Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    They're not the same person if that's what you're getting at. This is the 2nd time you've mentioned that in this thread. I deleted the last one. You're not the only one that misunderstood his joking in that thread.
    No one saw that thread but mods, I don't think. It was deleted immediately and then I was brushed under the rug. I think he's sincerely requesting Sexicano be given another chance.
    His prior post that is no longer here is where he referenced you as being Sexicano.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    His prior post that is no longer here is where he referenced you as being Sexicano.
    I'm pooping

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    They're not the same person if that's what you're getting at. This is the 2nd time you've mentioned that in this thread. I deleted the last one. You're not the only one that misunderstood his joking in that thread.
    O.o huh? my bad if i screwed something up... lol i was just giving a shout out to sexi and bringing him back.. I dunno what joke

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    His prior post that is no longer here is where he referenced you as being Sexicano.
    nono... i know who bucky is... and sexi... i was just saying to bring sexi back... nothing more.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    "Tell MTM that I hope he drowns in a bucket of feces" - Sexi
    i love it when he talks dirty to me.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    No one saw that thread but mods, I don't think. It was deleted immediately and then I was brushed under the rug. I think he's sincerely requesting Sexicano be given another chance.
    lol i am so lost : (

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,590
    second the notion on sexi

    although I surely will not vouch for his behavior

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,639
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    O.o huh? my bad if i screwed something up... lol i was just giving a shout out to sexi and bringing him back.. I dunno what joke
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    nono... i know who bucky is... and sexi... i was just saying to bring sexi back... nothing more.



    Ewing isn't helping.

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    GG Sexicano lol... You will be forever remembered and always missed but my man stands NOOOOO CHANCE
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Buckwheat is already back

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post



    Ewing isn't helping.
    yup this is 100 percent on ewing agreed... what a terd. Ban him please.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •