Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WWE: Smackdown Live 3/7

I have been waiting for this match. No way this doesn't end in a screwy finish but in interested how this ends. This should be GOODT!

First Sim League Title!

Damn Randy with the no sell. That ankle should be hurting like a mother****er...just saying.

HAHA! AJ tricking Randy into the RKO but then actually gets hit by it. Great match!

Great match. RANDY ORTON!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn Randy with the no sell. That ankle should be hurting like a mother****er...just saying.
    He sold it well imo. And it wasn't so much just the ankle but rather the calf down.

See RAW, you can make a great match where nobody is mad that the better talent lost.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    He sold it well imo. And it wasn't so much just the ankle but rather the calf down.
    He seemed to get up almost immediately and then realize he was supposed to sell it.

awesome awesome match, great work between the fellas, another really good show

First Sim League Title!

So a big part of the build for Shane/AJ was on Talking Smack. I am just now watching it and they almost came to blows backstage.

So a big part of the build for Shane/AJ was on Talking Smack. I am just now watching it and they almost came to blows backstage.
    the one complaint I have, and its nit picky, is that they need to do a better job tying talking smack into SDL. They did good when miz had his first epic promo on there but after that, ehh they kind of ignore talking smack. 2 weeks in a row they have quietly built AJ v Shane on talking smack but it barely comes across on TV. Next week though could be an EPIC AJ promo I expect him to LOSE his ****

First Sim League Title!

So Lame
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

At the house show tonight and they had some good matches. Like vs Bray was really well done. American Alpha vs The Usos looks like it will be good too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12