Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    that was a cultural deal, because Chinese men felt some sort of need to have a boy.

Look, something harsh, and sudden will need to happen at some point. It just will. If we don't incentivize not having babies just to have babies, at some point, a huge portion of people will be forced to not even have the decision.
    There will be plenty of Soylent Green to go around.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    There will be plenty of Soylent Green to go around.
    Yum. I do love me some Soylent Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Yum. I do love me some Soylent Green.
    Did you know soylent green is people? They're using people

Who'd have thought

Did you know soylent green is people? They're using people

Who'd have thought
    Uh oh. I ordered some online.

https://www.soylent.com/
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post

Ha!
    Saw that add a couple weeks ago and laughed like crazy. They must have done it as a publicity thing. No one could be that silly

What is this stuff? Are they really saying we should stop eating food and drink this stuff to save the environment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You guys haven't heard of it before? It's definitely called Soylent (and that's not just as a promo thing). It's supposed to be a cheap, quick, and effective means of healthy eating for people too busy to eat real food if I recall correctly.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What is this stuff? Are they really saying we should stop eating food and drink this stuff to save the environment?

Yes "they" are. And unfortunately people have begun to deflect the real issue which is actually over populating.

From experience I know a huge issue of deforestation of the rain forest in Brazil is for soybean plantations.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post
    Yes "they" are. And unfortunately people have begun to deflect the real issue which is actually over populating.

From experience I know a huge issue of deforestation of the rain forest in Brazil is for soybean plantations.
    That's sounds crazy. I eat very well and I wouldn't trust something that can sit on my counter for a year. As for the rainforest what is a bigger deal soybean plantations or palm oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That's sounds crazy. I eat very well and I wouldn't trust something that can sit on my counter for a year. As for the rainforest what is a bigger deal soybean plantations or palm oil?

I think both are huge issues, but it is relative to where you are in the world. We may not see orangutans in a few years because of the palm oil industry. It would be a terrible shame, beautiful ape.

On second thought, **** it. We don't deserve to be here. Overpopulate the earth and burn with it. Just be sure to take down the planes and transport of the super rich and make them live on the uninhabitable planet with us. Let them live where their money has no power.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    I think less and less people are going to be interested in having kids. It's already happening in Japan. They actually have somewhat of a population crisis going on.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

On second thought, **** it. We don't deserve to be here. Overpopulate the earth and burn with it. Just be sure to take down the planes and transport of the super rich and make them live on the uninhabitable planet with us. Let them live where their money has no power.
    I don't understand across the board resentment of wealthy people. There are good and bad people, selfish and unselfish people in any demographic sector.

Some of New York's wealthiest tell state government to raise their taxes

Eighty people including George Soros, Steven Rockefeller and Abigail Disney wrote to lawmakers and Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo saying they and other top earners should pay more to support schools, roads, bridges and programs to help poor and homeless residents of the state.

"Now is the time to invest in the long-term economic viability of New York," the letter reads. "We need to invest in pathways out of poverty and up the economic ladder for all of our fellow citizens, including strong public education from pre-K to college. And, we need to invest in the fragile bridges, tunnels, waterlines, public buildings, and roads that we all depend on."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3003889
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

I don't understand across the board resentment of wealthy people. There are good and bad people, selfish and unselfish people in any demographic sector.
    I wasn't meaning all rich people. I was just suggesting that we don't let anyone fly away to start the human population over, somewhere else. That demographic is so small that the good and bad are more easily vilified and glorified.
    It is my belief that much of the strife worldwide and destruction of the planet has been caused by greed and decisions made by the group to which I refer. I'm not talking just rich, I mean the elite of the elite. Not all of them are bad, but I am all for a broad stroke, if we were left here to burn with the planet, so should they be.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast