Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    954
    Posts
    1,594

    Andrew Bogut Fractured Left Tibia 22 seconds into his Cavs tenure

    Just heard it on the Cavs telecast. Feel bad for the guy man..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    954
    Posts
    1,594
    Spears
    The Cavs say newcomer center Andrew Bogut fractured his left tibia in his first game.
    .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    18,113
    Damn man, that's rough. All these lil injuries man, just start catching up

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,807
    Hi Bogut. Bye Bogut.

    Sanders is like: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RhnCna8DtEg/maxresdefault.jpg

    On a serious note, it was just an unfortunate play. It could have happened to anyone.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    20,749
    Lololol damn.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,044
    The Warriors are breathing a sigh of relief that they don't need to contend with Bogut during the Finals if they get there. I don't think Larry Sanders will fill in well enough for the Cavs as a healthy Bogut would, especially with a long layoff from NBA level basketball, but we will see.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    45,840
    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Just heard it on the Cavs telecast. Feel bad for the guy man..
    Feel bad for Bogut? Sure.

    Feel bad for the Cavaliers? LMAO.

    CELEBRATION TIME!



    karma is a mofo.


    "We're 11-0, trying to make it 16" King Klay Thompson - Post Game Interview 5.20.17

    #WinOneForDurant


    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    11,919
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    On a serious note, it was just an unfortunate play. It could have happened to anyone.
    That seems to be the only thing in common with all of his injuries. Dude is straight up unlucky.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,714
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Hi Bogut. Bye Bogut.

    Sanders is like: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RhnCna8DtEg/maxresdefault.jpg

    On a serious note, it was just an unfortunate play. It could have happened to anyone.
    If there's anyone that revive the career of Sanders it would be LeBron.


    BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    24,533

    Andrew Bogut Fractured Left Tibia 22 seconds into his Cavs tenure

    Cavs sign bogut

    ANNNNNNND he's gone

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gentrified Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,276
    Does Bogut get a ring if Cavs win a championship?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gentrified Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,276
    I believe last week was the deadline to add players to your roster to be Playoff eligible.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    14,594
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    I believe last week was the deadline to add players to your roster to be Playoff eligible.
    March 1 was the deadline for a player to be cut by his team to be playoff eligible. The playoff rosters don't have to be set until April ... I think.

    Larry Sanders stepping from nowhere to playing a significant role on a championship hopeful? Yeah I'm sure that wouldn't be at all stressful.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    6,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    March 1 was the deadline for a player to be cut by his team to be playoff eligible. The playoff rosters don't have to be set until April ... I think.

    Larry Sanders stepping from nowhere to playing a significant role on a championship hopeful? Yeah I'm sure that wouldn't be at all stressful.
    I think it's March 1 because they have to be signed by then to be eligible for the playoff roster.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gentrified Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,276
    Cavs needs a Center. all they have is Tristian Thompson.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •