Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Could always have Flair revive the Horsemen.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Keep it short:

1. Zayn will never be relevant. He is pretty much a jobber to Joe/Braun/K.O. at this point.
    2. The WWE relics need to go away and YES that includes Undertaker and in-ring performer HHH. How are we supposed to believe this is the "New Era" when the company is heavily relying on Attitude Era stars.
    3. Fan of Chicago are stupid and the chant for Punk needs to stop. We get it, he's favorite son but move on already. Stephanie, despite what some websties say, needs to stop responded to the crowd.
    4. Why do the WWE insists on booking their superstars inconsistently?
    5. Joe going over Jericho in the first meeting was the correct call, but him putting Jericho to sleep is stupid. I rather Joe had injured Jericho to a point that the ref had to stop the match.
    6. As long as Reigns goes over Undertaker, I'm fine with this rivalry.

and last:

K.O. and Joe do not fit, character wise. There are similarities but Owens comes off as a guy who can be tough but can be a leader of men. Joe is simply a mercenary. K.O, Zayn, The Revival would make for a fantastic heel "Horsemen" type stable with HHH in a J.J. role. As for Joe, I see him as the current version of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Leave him as the lone wolf character. A stable does not fit Joe's personality.
    Screw sabermetics.

The ice cream sale for New Day was a decent touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire
    Keep it short:

1. Zayn will never be relevant. He is pretty much a jobber to Joe/Braun/K.O. at this point.
    2. The WWE relics need to go away and YES that includes Undertaker and in-ring performer HHH. How are we supposed to believe this is the "New Era" when the company is heavily relying on Attitude Era stars.
    3. Fan of Chicago are stupid and the chant for Punk needs to stop. We get it, he's favorite son but move on already. Stephanie, despite what some websties say, needs to stop responded to the crowd.
    4. Why do the WWE insists on booking their superstars inconsistently?
    5. Joe going over Jericho in the first meeting was the correct call, but him putting Jericho to sleep is stupid. I rather Joe had injured Jericho to a point that the ref had to stop the match.
    6. As long as Reigns goes over Undertaker, I'm fine with this rivalry.

and last:

K.O. and Joe do not fit, character wise. There are similarities but Owens comes off as a guy who can be tough but can be a leader of men. Joe is simply a mercenary. K.O, Zayn, The Revival would make for a fantastic heel "Horsemen" type stable with HHH in a J.J. role. As for Joe, I see him as the current version of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Leave him as the lone wolf character. A stable does not fit Joe's personality.
    WWE being WWE. Reigns likely goes over Undertaker.

Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    The ice cream sale for New Day was a decent touch.

WWE being WWE. Reigns likely goes over Undertaker.
    And that's awful

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    At least there's a chance for WWE Creative/VKM to turn Reigns heel following WM33.

If he beats Taker, he's going to get the most heat I've probably witnessed in quite some time.

I fully expect WWE to **** it up, but there's a chance it can happen so I'll hold out hope.
    Totally Agree. The WWE and VKM will **** this up and keep Roman Face. He will have so much heat on him after Mania by beating Taker. I think VKM would have no choice into turning him heel. What pop Reigns gets now will go out the wayside if he beats Taker.

AAL: MATTHEW STAFFORD
    ATT: 594 COMP: 388 YDS: 4,327 COMP %: 65.3 TD: 24 INT: 10 FUMBLES: 3
    RUSH ATT: 37 YDS: 207 TD: 2
    COMEBACK WINS: 8

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 31-35-12 Points: 74 THE STREAK HAS ENDED!!!
    Detroit Lions #INBOBQUINNWETRUST!
    Detroit Tigers 15-15
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball 2017 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    Florida State Seminoles ORANGE BOWL CHAMPS

Just got one question WTF was that whole Emmalina thing about?

I really liked the Braun/Taker interaction and Braun showing Taker respect and leaving the ring. I thought that was well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I really liked the Braun/Taker interaction and Braun showing Taker respect and leaving the ring. I thought that was well done.

Taker vs Braun > vs Taker vs Reigns I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Taker vs Braun > vs Taker vs Reigns I rest my case.
    I would have never believed this a couple months ago. I thought that Taker couldn't go with someone like Strowman, but I have seen a whole lot out of Strowman lately and I think that he could handle this match. It amazes me how much athleticism that he has when compared to some of the other big guys that WWE has pushed. He moves like a CW compared to guys like Khali. The man does a ****ing dropkick! The man went to the top rope the other night and didn't look like he was a complete idiot. I know that it led to his eventual lose, but I think you all know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would have never believed this a couple months ago. I thought that Taker couldn't go with someone like Strowman, but I have seen a whole lot out of Strowman lately and I think that he could handle this match. It amazes me how much athleticism that he has when compared to some of the other big guys that WWE has pushed. He moves like a CW compared to guys like Khali. The man does a ****ing dropkick! The man went to the top rope the other night and didn't look like he was a complete idiot. I know that it led to his eventual lose, but I think you all know what I mean.
    He is pretty mobile for a guy his size kinda reminds me of Bam Bam Bigelow he too was
    a big guy who could do moonsaults and back flips lol. Taker vs Braun would put ***** in seats
    and probably would raise Braun's WWE Universal Title run chances higher.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    He is pretty mobile for a guy his size kinda reminds me of Bam Bam Bigelow he too was
    a big guy who could do moonsaults and back flips lol. Taker vs Braun would put ***** in seats
    and probably would raise Braun's WWE Universal Title run chances higher.
    Agreed. I would still be sad that Taker lost but I wouldn't be so upset. I still think that The Streak should never have been broken but it's been a number of years and I'm sure sometime at the end of next decade, I will have gotten over it...

If he's going to lose and build himself into a monster, then Taker is the man to take down. That will definitely do it. Roman has nothing to gain that's the problem to me. In what way does his stock go up with beating Taker? Everything should have purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Agreed. I would still be sad that Taker lost but I wouldn't be so upset. I still think that The Streak should never have been broken but it's been a number of years and I'm sure sometime at the end of next decade, I will have gotten over it...

If he's going to lose and build himself into a monster, then Taker is the man to take down. That will definitely do it. Roman has nothing to gain that's the problem to me. In what way does his stock go up with beating Taker? Everything should have purpose.
    Guys like Reigns can always use a family member or a close friend to help them get a push.
    Just look at Charlotte if her father wasn't Ric Flair I doubt she'd be pushed the way she is same
    can be said about Triple H if he didn't marry into the business would he be a 13X WWE Champion?
    Maybe I still question some of his Title runs. Anyway guys like Braun need to prove themselves
    a little more.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567