Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I like Corey, but we all know that it's going to be Reign's yard at Wrestlemania. Vince things that will get him over with us and it won't.
    He's already over
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    I really feel like this is going to be a cant miss episode of RAW. I dont have any proof or no anyone in the biz but based off how terrible last night was and how much is left on the table, they have a lot to make up and tonight it starts
    RAW was average at best last night, IMO.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Also surprised no one mentioned anything about Joe and KO's team up.

Very well could be a HHH NXT Faction being formed and made official before or after WM33.
    Could probably add Roode to it at some point as well, then down the line all the egos just implode on each other spectacularly.

There really needs to be a dominate faction again. Makes everything more exciting.

Also, is there another roster draft in a few months?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    There really needs to be a dominate faction again. Makes everything more exciting.

Also, is there another roster draft in a few months?
    Yes to the draft, but the rumors are the drafting process is changing.

The 2017 draft will be limited to a handful of picks the GMs can make from their rival brand or NXT, while Champions will be off limits.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Could probably add Roode to it at some point as well, then down the line all the egos just implode on each other spectacularly.
    KO, Joe, then Roode and either The Revival or The Authors of Pain would be pretty legit for a HHH-NXT Faction.

IDK what is going on with KO and Joe right now, but maybe that turns into a legit faction at some point. I wouldn't mind seeing Charlotte join them in a stable... having someone from the stable to represent the women's division. Then add heel tag team to it like The Revival and you have a nice faction representing multiple divisions and fighting for different championships.

KO can compete for the US/Univeral Title in men's singles competition, Charlotte can do the same for the women's division, The Revival for the tag division, and Samoa Joe can be the enforcer hit man who just takes people out. HHH and Stephanie can lead this faction like they did with the authority, but this time they should take more of a back seat and let the talent run it themselves more. And HHH doesn't have to be around 24/7... he can be a part time guy and just pop in here and there with limited appearances.

I think that faction would really work. Eventually though Joe gets sick of doing all the dirty work and wants to be the champ and that sets up a lot of good things with a Joe face turn. Now I'm just getting ahead of myself.
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

I bet we see Taker vs Reigns vs Strowman at WM.

Either taker wins pinning Strowman so they can say Reigns never got pinned.

Or Reigns wins pinning Strowman so they can say Reigns is 1 of only 2 guys to beat Taker at the rumble.

I don't think Strowman will be a part of that match.
    Marmolololololol

Itd be cool to have those 3 in a match. Can be a good way to protect taker too

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    IDK what is going on with KO and Joe right now, but maybe that turns into a legit faction at some point. I wouldn't mind seeing Charlotte join them in a stable... having someone from the stable to represent the women's division. Then add heel tag team to it like The Revival and you have a nice faction representing multiple divisions and fighting for different championships.

KO can compete for the US/Univeral Title in men's singles competition, Charlotte can do the same for the women's division, The Revival for the tag division, and Samoa Joe can be the enforcer hit man who just takes people out. HHH and Stephanie can lead this faction like they did with the authority, but this time they should take more of a back seat and let the talent run it themselves more. And HHH doesn't have to be around 24/7... he can be a part time guy and just pop in here and there with limited appearances.

I think that faction would really work. Eventually though Joe gets sick of doing all the dirty work and wants to be the champ and that sets up a lot of good things with a Joe face turn. Now I'm just getting ahead of myself.
    Sorry but I have to veto this. I absolutely do not want another authority nonsense going on. Hopefully WWE would learn their lesson and never replicate that again the way they did. Now if you try something new and have HHH vs Stephanie, that would be something that I am willing to listen and entertain.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I don't think Strowman will be a part of that match.
    Yeah I think Strowman is getting placed in the Andre BR.

Doubt Vince let's anything or anyone take any shine away from Roman vs Taker at WM33.

I don't wanna see an Authority type faction in the least bit.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Yea i am over the authority... The wwe is really lacking with top shelf heel managers... Hayman wont ever leave Brock but we do need another guy like him or a girl like vicky... Having a new bobby the brain running a top shelf stable that consists of joe/owens/charlotte would be amazing. I agree that we should intertwine a stable with men and female wrestlers.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sorry but I have to veto this. I absolutely do not want another authority nonsense going on. Hopefully WWE would learn their lesson and never replicate that again the way they did. Now if you try something new and have HHH vs Stephanie, that would be something that I am willing to listen and entertain.
    I would take it a step father if the are going to this NXT take over faction...Make it a Smackdown/RAw faction where Trips goes to both shows with different wrestlers....Maybe have Revival - Tye - Apollo(at this point a heel turn couldn't hurt him) - Roode on Smackdown with Owens- Joe - Flair on Raw.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast