Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

WWE Monday Night RAW 3/6/2017

After a disappointing Fastlane, I expect tonight to be big and rockin. The road to WM really kicks off tonight no more PPVs between now and mania

We are in the Chi area I believe, many of our beloved posters are from that area

dmac, tim, mel, chino, chi bulls 4 life, chi sweetness (im sorry if i forgot you a lot of you are from the area, let me know for a shout out)

Whats next for Braun?

Whats next for Roman?

KOs reaction

Y2Js back

Goldberg is the Champ! Will we hear from him or Brock?

Bayley the cheater needs to be addressed and stripped of her title

We get word from Rollins rehab

Do we find out what Joe is doing for Mania?

Big expectations for this show coming off a dismal Fastlane

First Sim League Title!

I am so upset right now with WWE. That PPV might go in the books as one of the worst of all-time. I don't know that I can stomach the product tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I am so upset right now with WWE. That PPV might go in the books as one of the worst of all-time. I don't know that I can stomach the product tonight.
    trust me, this is going to be one of the better RAWs throughout the year. I have HIGH expectations for this show coming off a terrible show last night

its kind of crazy how my mind feels that way. Theres going to be a lot to take care of on the road to WM

First Sim League Title!

im more curious on how the chi crowd handles goldberg, they are the most vocal wrestling crowd in the US and they usually represent the internet fan. will it be status quo and the goldberg chant, or will he get a loud boo?

going to be interesting to find out

First Sim League Title!

Goldberg may get booed tonight in Chi.

I also am wondering what Joe will be doing for Mania.

The list of why Goldberg should never have been given the universal title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    im more curious on how the chi crowd handles goldberg, they are the most vocal wrestling crowd in the US and they usually represent the internet fan. will it be status quo and the goldberg chant, or will he get a loud boo?

going to be interesting to find out
    They will chant Cm Punk! Cm Punk! Like they do for everything else
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

I am gonna be at RAW tonight! Friend got a couple tix. Will be my first time at a WWE event. Excited

I'm thinking bout boycotting but will probably watch cause I'm ********

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post

hahaha at least you admit it!

I really feel like this is going to be a cant miss episode of RAW. I dont have any proof or no anyone in the biz but based off how terrible last night was and how much is left on the table, they have a lot to make up and tonight it starts

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    hahaha at least you admit it!

I really feel like this is going to be a cant miss episode of RAW. I dont have any proof or no anyone in the biz but based off how terrible last night was and how much is left on the table, they have a lot to make up and tonight it starts
    I do wanna see Goldberg get booed haha

all of you are going to love this bullet point WWE wants to focus on tonight

* Roman Reigns: Monster hunter

Pooor Braun!

Neville v Swann for the cruiserweight title announced for tonight

First Sim League Title!

Why I'm debating tuning in again tho Chicago is gonna **** on him

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post

I'll probably follow along on Twitter and here, but I'm sorry they burned me bad last night at that PPV was trash. Everything they had been doing on RAW was making me believe that they were getting it, and then this thing slinked out of nowhere like a Randy Orton RKO.

Both of the women's matches were wrong, the Universal Title match made Owens look like such a chump. I'm sorry but if Goldberg can't even go one minute in the ring, then he needs to be retired regardless of how much the crowd loves him. Jericho hasn't defended his US title on TV since February 6th, which seems to be a violation of the whole 30 day rule. There apparently was a house show on the 11th that he defended it, but those are usually non-canon (for lack of a better word). I want the CW division to be better but it should NEVER be the best show of the night unless there is some spectacular 5 star match. Neville and Jack stole the night with a 3 1/2 or 4 star (at best) match and that really sums everything else up.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'll probably follow along on Twitter and here, but I'm sorry they burned me bad last night at that PPV was trash. Everything they had been doing on RAW was making me believe that they were getting it, and then this thing slinked out of nowhere like a Randy Orton RKO.

Both of the women's matches were wrong, the Universal Title match made Owens look like such a chump. I'm sorry but if Goldberg can't even go one minute in the ring, then he needs to be retired regardless of how much the crowd loves him. Jericho hasn't defended his US title on TV since February 6th, which seems to be a violation of the whole 30 day rule. There apparently was a house show on the 11th that he defended it, but those are usually non-canon (for lack of a better word). I want the CW division to be better but it should NEVER be the best show of the night unless there is some spectacular 5 star match. Neville and Jack stole the night with a 3 1/2 or 4 star (at best) match and that really sums everything else up.
    I am telling you. Tonight is not a night to miss. This is going to be one of the best RAWs of the entire year. Watch. Because of how terrible last night was And how a lot of the outcomes played out.

You are going to miss a great RAW

First Sim League Title!

I don't think Goldberg is going to get booed, but Lesnar is definitely going to get a bigger pop. The crowd popped huge for him when I went to the house show in Sept when he faced Orton. He got the biggest pop that night followed by Jericho.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast