Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Great to see the US take the lead and build on it. Stroman was a beast and is going to have a great year. USA WBC Champs!

Aaron Judge- MLB's Next Rising Star!

Def not an ace

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Def not an ace
    No but he could be a solid #2

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    Why? Because he'd rather the US kids learn to play a more controlled styled of baseball instead of a flashy, hot dog style?
    there shouldnt be one style of play, thats the thing, these stupid rules make the game so boring, Its not the lenght of games thats the issue its that live baseball games are so boring if people acted all like saint derek jeter and the rest of these the right way vanilla fools. There should be emotion, this WBC really showed it, Who wouldnt go through 4 hours of the drama we saw on these games?

also adam jones is a fool, congrats to the US team which they finally deserved the win but jones has no clue what hes talking about

Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    there shouldnt be one style of play, thats the thing, these stupid rules make the game so boring, Its not the lenght of games thats the issue its that live baseball games are so boring if people acted all like saint derek jeter and the rest of these the right way vanilla fools. There should be emotion, this WBC really showed it, Who wouldnt go through 4 hours of the drama we saw on these games?

also adam jones is a fool, congrats to the US team which they finally deserved the win but jones has no clue what hes talking about
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    I agree!
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post

Anyone who complains about style and flair is annoying and dumb.

But when fundamentals are ignored, then it is an issue.

Fundamentals are the life bread of baseball. The success of baseball comes from consistency and not making mistakes. The team that wins is the team that makes the least amount of mistakes, especially over 162 games. It's not talent and flair. Same thing in all sports. It's about limiting your mistakes.

Flair is fine, as long as you aren't making mistakes for the flair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Anyone who complains about style and flair is annoying and dumb.

But when fundamentals are ignored, then it is an issue.

Fundamentals are the life bread of baseball. The success of baseball comes from consistency and not making mistakes. The team that wins is the team that makes the least amount of mistakes, especially over 162 games. It's not talent and flair. Same thing in all sports. It's about limiting your mistakes.

Flair is fine, as long as you aren't making mistakes for the flair.
    If flair is fine, what's wrong with Javy, Yadi, and Puig as you suggested not liking in the other thread?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If flair is fine, what's wrong with Javy, Yadi, and Puig as you suggested not liking in the other thread?
    I didn't complain. I said I'm not a fan. I'm not a fan of that style. But as long as it doesn't create a mistake, then it's fine.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718